PDA

View Full Version : to patch, or not to patch?

witchywoman_28
11-13-2004, 10:28 AM
I am having trouble with the 'Mangree' puzzle. After I try a couple of combinations on the sounds, the screen locks up, and NO cursor appears. The Camoudile still moves around, but nothing else does. I have to exit the game. But, when I start over, it does the same thing. I cannot get anywhere before it locks up. Is this the same problem others are having? If so, where can I find Patch 2??? I can find 1, but I would rather avoid using it, due to all the problems it's caused, rather than helped!

Thanks for the help.

witchywoman_28
11-13-2004, 10:28 AM
I am having trouble with the 'Mangree' puzzle. After I try a couple of combinations on the sounds, the screen locks up, and NO cursor appears. The Camoudile still moves around, but nothing else does. I have to exit the game. But, when I start over, it does the same thing. I cannot get anywhere before it locks up. Is this the same problem others are having? If so, where can I find Patch 2??? I can find 1, but I would rather avoid using it, due to all the problems it's caused, rather than helped!

Thanks for the help.

maztec
11-13-2004, 01:26 PM
This should be fixed in patch v1.01 - but that patch is known to have some issues, so will definitely be fixed in patch v1.02 which should be out early this coming week.