PDA

View Full Version : Malta

XyZspineZyX
10-23-2003, 08:42 PM
wouldn't it be something if a mission or campaign was modeled around Malta. The Brit's story is something. Now that the Gladiator is being modeled.../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

The Young Lions in the Forest suffer and lack, But thoser who know the Lord Shall not want of any good thing. Keep your tongue from Evil and your lips from speaking deciet. Depart from evil, do good and pursue it!

>Psalms

XyZspineZyX
10-23-2003, 08:42 PM
wouldn't it be something if a mission or campaign was modeled around Malta. The Brit's story is something. Now that the Gladiator is being modeled.../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

The Young Lions in the Forest suffer and lack, But thoser who know the Lord Shall not want of any good thing. Keep your tongue from Evil and your lips from speaking deciet. Depart from evil, do good and pursue it!

>Psalms

XyZspineZyX
10-23-2003, 11:35 PM
My thoughts, exactly, CrazyBell, as soon as I saw the Gladiator in the plane set! I really hope it is flyable.... here's hoping.

ST_MICHAEL

"Get behind the enemy and fill him full of lead. Everything else is nonsense." Manfred Von Richthofen.