PDA

View Full Version : I created a Assassins creed story comment it [Corrected]

kayriee
03-21-2009, 12:02 AM
I have added alot more so read once again and there is still more to come, it had become more into a love story but they will be working together to assainate targets im still looking for a huge twist so be perpared put comment if you would like

Chapter One/The Animus

i remember seeing a white light it engulfed me it was pulling me in i felt paralized but i wasent i remeber standing there in the white light for a minute or so looking at myself.. it wasent me i was someone else but i had the same mind i thought like myself what was going on i asked my self before i was engulfed again but this time it wasent by a white light it had color i was taken to what seemed a town or city i stood in a small place where i was i dident know. but i was waiting to find out it was like a small house no door no windows how did i get in here i asked my self then i heard a voice
"Kayriee what have you learned?"
this voice...it wasent familler but it was at the same exact time but my name wasent Kayriee.. it was Serenity Adams but i answered.. and i answered him by name
"Amdus, i have learned much about merchent Aclaim but not enough i have checked many veiw points i have learned that his corridors lye in the north district but he never travels alone, always a templar by his side"
"im sure you can handle one templar Kayiree you have always been able to handle yourself, rest here until you are ready im sure you can handle it"
The man placed a feather on the counter i picked it up placing it in my pocket i wore what looked like a white cap, i looked like a member of some sort the hood was pulled over my face but my long blonde hair fell over my shoulders before i could even move i was engulfed again by another white light this time i woke up with a blonde women leaned overtop of me i shot up i looked at her then the man dressed in a white cloke i guess he was a doctor i placed my hands on my head and looked at him
"where am i?"
i said calmly i wanted to scream from the mind rush i was having but i did no sort
"Miss adams i want you to tell me the day and the year plus you name"
"why?!"
"Just do as i ask!"
"Serenity Adams, The date should be march 21 2009"
"good"
i looked over at the blonde she was writing down what i had said i was getting fustrated!
"Look! Where am i?! how did i get here?! and what the hell do you want with me?!"
my face became most seriouse my tone in my voice has raised and i was fustrated who the hell were these people and what the hell did i just expereince
"Miss's Stillman would you explain"
The blonde nodded at the guy and looked a me holding the clipbored to her chest
"Well miss adams you have just experince a memory block, we have discovered a way to access your ancestors memories"
"Is that even possible?!"
i replied still confused by the whole matter and why MY ancestors matter to them what was so important about a hooded female.
"Yes, Your ancestors memories have been geneticly passed down to you, meaning with the right equitment we can process the memories through you using the Animus but its not quiet safe it can cause brain damage or even death so we had to pull you out, we will put you back in but in a later memorie so we can basically run a test on you making sure the Animus is safe to use"
"So! you kidnapped me to be a test dummie for your pysco plan?! im calling the police?!"
i reached into my pocket realizing they had stripped me of everything that i wanted and i need
"You robbed me! where is my stuff!" i said shouting!
"Miss adams you must calm down or we will have to take unpleasent matters, we have our orders if the subject refuses to corporate then despose of them asap"
the doctor said a smug grin grew across his face like he enjoyed scaring people with those foul words
"So basicaly your telling me if i dont corperate you will kill me, and what if i do?"
"then everything will be okay, now if your ready we will place you back in the Animus"
i didn't really have a choice if i did.. i would of walked out of then quicker then a race horse but my instincts told me to lay down and i did just that.
"we are placing you in a later memory miss adams"
i heard the women say this bar came across my face and suddenly i was engulfed by the white light once again.. this time i woke up in a libary

Memory Block 1
"Ah Kayiree i see you have returned good news i hope?"
Master, he wore a black cloke simillar to mine expect less equitment he was a elder one blind eye and a beard down to his chest
"Master... I lost the assisantion target he was surrounded by templars i could not take them all by myself."
i said my head glued to the ground like i had done something wrong
"So your telling me you didnt do it because you couldent handle it?"
he said placing one hand on his desk.. i shook my head but then i nodded
"master i could of handle it but i didnt want to take the risk"
"i knew i should of sent altiar out there not you!"
"Master! i would of been out numbered! please let me try once again!"
"I will but i will have altiar accompany you, he will show you how true things are done!"
he said waving his hand at me to leave
"go to the courtyard wait for altiar"
"yes master"
i said i walked down the staircase and out the door seeing numorse of training assasins i walked down watching as the unleveled assasin's trained my mind wondered off for a minute i started to think about altair the last assasination we did together did not turn out so well and i wounder how this one would.. we argued to much about the stufff we dissagreeded on.. and now that master had assined this for the both of us altiar would look down to me.. telling me what i did wrong, but we have grown up alot since then maybe our minds have matured that was back when we both had just became assasins
i felt a hand on my shoulder i turned my head to see altiar
"Are you ready to get this over with?!"
i said walking away calmly
"Kayriee you seem mad at me"
"Altiar i just want to get this done i messed up the first time. i dont want it to happen again"
i said walking down the path heading to town he walked next to me for some reason i got a strange feeling around Altiar i couldent explain it even if i wanted to and if i did you still wouldent understand.
"Where have you been kayriee?"
he said looking over at me i knew he was staring but i couldent tell with the cloke over his head
i just looked up at the sky
"i went home. to Acre my sister she died from a illness we couldent cure"
"why dont you just have them live here? in Masyaf"
"i wouldent put my sister and her family in my dangers"
i wanted to walk away or tell him to stop but i couldent i dont know why he asked these questions about me was he worried? Altiar seemed heartless and i highly doubt he did. we approched the gates and we were headed to Damascus Hidru stoped us of crouse
"Ah, i see master has gotten you two to finally work together i told him several times you two would make a good team"
"i dont need a partner"
i said walked past Hidru and straight to my horse Hidru looked at Altiar and strugged Altiar walked to the horse next to me
"you know i didnt ask for this either but im dealing with it Kayriee, It was your mistake that landed you here"
"Altiar! im tired of everything im tired of hiding my face from the world im tired of making one mistake and now im going to have to pay for it for days, i became a assasin to protect the innocents, But the creed has changed very much so Altiar and you know this just as much as i do.. we arnt assasins anymore but plan killers!"
"The creed has changed in many ways, but killers we are not these men taunt the innocents force them into things they do no wish to commit, we are doing them a favor we hide our identity for our own saftey we have sacraficed alot of things kayriee and you know that idenity was one of them, Theres something more going on with your aggression twords the creed and i want to figure it out"
i didnt say a word because of course he was right, i just tied the sattle tighter to the horse and hopped onto it i looked down to him and then said one word that i knew he would understand
"Tretory"
i said galipping off into the distances heading to Damascus, Altiar caught up to me we rode together not a word spoke to eachother not one we got close to Damascus when we started to blend we slowed our horses down and blended with the public we tyed our horses to the ring when i heard a man in distress say
"Ive done nothing wrong let me go! someone help me"
i looked over at Altair and nodded to him in the distance a man and a few gaurds held him taunting him i rejected my blade approching them slowly one gaurd pointed to me
"leave you have no bussiness here" i smiled warmly at him and then lunged pericing my blade through his throat the three other gaurds drew the swords Altiar came behind one and killed him as i countered the other gaurd killing him also the last gaurd tryed to run but altiar threw a throwing knife killing him also, i looked around noone had saw the event that had just happened shockingly the man looked at me and Altiar
"How could i ever repay your kindness, i know im a scolar when you need to get into the city just follow us we will get you in!"
he nodded and walked off Altiar walked up beside me and shook his head
"your skills have improved from the last time we were on a assasination together"
"its been a long time Altiar" i said walking twords the scolars he followed we stood in the center of them bowing our heads and blending the best we could the scolars lead us into Damascus were we split from them
"come this way we must go to the buru"
Altiar pointed to the south district, i just shook my head at him and walked ahead
i felt like a child around him, or atleast thats how i felt he thought of me,
its like he dosent think i know my way around when me and him both became assasins at the same time we know the way of the assasin's better then the back of our own hands
we walked until we reached the buru climbing onto the roof tops we jumped into it
"Ah, Altiar...And Kayriee? the two most accomplished assasin's, this must be very important for you two to be working together, or is this a romantic outting?"
"such words would offend me"
i replied taping my fingers on the counter
"Assasins have no time for love"
altiar replied aswell
"well you never know something could turn out on this"
he said nodding
"we are here to assasinate Madu I'nen"
"ah, i knew that was coming sooner or later, hes been taking the people and using them for his elixar drinks, but its been causing strange things, their skin would start to decay off there bodys, and they would kill them,he is a sick man he is using them as test subjects its disturbing the pain these people have to go through the most i know is that he is on the east district he usally is out talking to the people about what he can do for them and help them. rest here while you can. and then take your leave"
the man placed the feather onto the counter i went to grab it and altair did to so accidently we grabbed hands i pulled away fast and then he did also.. he then grabbed it we walked into the resting room and sat down.
before we could continue i was consumed by the white light once again

Chapter two/The Animus And The Questions

i woke up on the Animus the blonde was by the computer, the doc didnt seem so pleased that she had taken me out of the animus
"miss stillman you are delaying our process in the memory block, place her back in"
"Warren, i think she needs to rest, we will continue this tommarrow, we can only push her and the Animus so far before something happens and we dont want that"
"Fine we will continue this tommarrow, Miss adams get some rest"
i got up from the Animus walking into a room.. i was locked in once i got inside so all i could do was sleep and thats what i did.
"Miss adams wake up"
my eyes opened i slowly slid out of the bed walking into the Animus room
"your a earlyer bird doc"
i said sarcasticly scrathing the back of my head
"the sooner we get this done the sooner we can get more research, now miss adams please lay on the animus"
he replied to me
"before we continue, i have a few questions, why does my ancestor matter to you?"
i said placing my hand on my hip with more curiousity then a cat
"Your ancestor had a big factor in desmonds ancestors life aswell"
"and who the hell is he?!"
"that is for us to know, but the man in your memory is desmonds ancestor"
"so...why is this important"
"you ask to much, curiousty kill the cat miss adams"
"a cat also has seven lives"
i said rasing my eyebrow to him, the doctor just turned around basiclly telling me to lay on the Anumis and shut up so i just did that i layed down closing my eyes this time maybe the white consuming rush wouldent be so bad if i did that
"Are you ready miss adams, im going to place you back in the same memory"
"yes..."
i said gently my eyes opened i couldent hold them shut and the white light came zooming in

Memory block 1 part 2
when my eyes focused i was sitting infront of Altiar in the buru we were talking about our past..
"how old were you when you wanted to become a assasin?"
i asked my eyes focusing on him, not like he could see them anyways
"i was sixteen... " he said his voice fading out
"i watched my mother killed by a man infront of my own eyes, after he had killed her and she layed dead infront of me the man patted my head and said "its a part of life boy" hmph...i couldent cry. i could just sit there and stare at her body i ran home alone i sat in my house thinking maybe if i wake up tommarow she will be sitting there right next to me i woke up and she wasnt there i knew from that day i would protect the innocent and distroy the men that taunt them" he raised his head at me as if he was telling me to answer the question i has asked him so i did just that
"i was thirteen i was riding back to Acre with my father when three men stopped us.. they were trying to rob him my father faught them well but they finally killed him.. i never ran so fast in my life i felt like a coward running away like that a women on a horse picked me up.. and rode me all the way home.. when i turned seventeen the crusades had started and i finally made up my mind of my life, i was going to protect the people that could not protect themselfs, i was going to become a assasin"
"you were younge, what else would you do the men would have killed you like they did you father you did what he would of wanted you to.. and now look where you are protecting people for him because of him.. he would be proud"
something grew over me i stood up and turned away from him.. i did something that i have never done in the past five years the water ran down my face.. i cryed i couldent stop myself.. it was hatered i had built up inside of me.. i was so angrey that i cryed.. i breathed in deeply and stopped myself i felt weak crying over the past and how i wish i would of saved him
"kayriee..."
Altair wispered he was behind me.. he did not touch me.. but he made me feel secure i turned around and walked past him. it felt weird to me atleast
"lets get this done"
i said nodding to him he nodded back and we jumped up to the rooftops.
"this way" i wispered to Altiar seeing a achor facing away from us i was assuming the target must be down below i reacted my blade and ran up killing him in a matter of seconds laying him gently on the rooftops Altiar ran up behind me he crouched down as did i
"look"
he said pointing to the target
"Let me kill him, cover me"
i said he nodded at me
"here take this you will need it"
he passed me the feather i nodded and i jumped down off the rooftop walking camly to hear what he had to say to the people
"Come, Come now, come with me and i will grant you full health, my elixer drink will save you from your troubles it will requinish your trust, your hungar, your youth, trust me it worked on me and it will work on you" he repeated himself, he was done with his speech and he started to walk away i looked around seeing altiar standing on the rooftop infront of me i nodded rejecting my blade i ran up to him pericing my blade through him.
"What..have you done" madu said grabbing my cloke in his fingers
"What you have done has cost you your life Madu, you've hurt innocent people and caused them to die in vain as your test subjects"
"i was never hurting them, yet i was giving me a new life a life where they can live in peace they never died in vain but happyniess your the one who is living in vain killing those who help the innocent, if you love them so much then why kill thoes who try to grant them nothing but happyniess"
"Happyniess does not lye in death, but in life in the things they will accomplish and what they see in life causes their happyniess death is not one of there dreams but it is a nightmare now you will live in your peacefull land along with thoes who have done the things you have"
his breath shortend and he went limb in my arms i grabbed the feather from my pocket and slid it on the blood placing it back into my pocket i jumped up seeing three gaurds dasing twords me
"ASSASSIN! KILL THEM!"
i ran twords the merchent stand jumping onto it and untop of the roof stops where Altiar waited we both ran twords the assasins buru hearing the footsteps coming onto the roof he jumped into a hut i ran past before i got far he pulled me in i landed ontop of him i think if we wernt running i would of punched him but i dident insted i rolled over next to him laying there listening to the following footsteps
"where did they go?!"
i could hear them walking around the bell had already been going off which sent all gaurds on high alert i heard them jump off the rooftop me and Altiar jumping out of the hut, we ran across the roof tops reaching the buru i jumping in first walking in where Gardu waited
"Ah i see you have returned"
"yes"
i nodded pulling the feather out of my pocket and placing it on the counter
"the deed has been done, it was strange he had no regret on what he had done to thoes people, he said he was granting them ever lasting peace and he meant no harm, a insain man in a insain mind"
"Yes,, he is no worrys of us anymore please you and Altiar rest up here until the gaurds are off there high alert"
i nodded
"thank you Gardu"
i walked into the room Altiar sat were he did before and as of i, i rejected my blade and cleaned it from the blood Madu had left altiar took his swords and his dagger placing it next to him he unequipt everything as of i
"its good being able to relax while you can"
i said trying to start small conversation
"Relaxation is not for a Assasian but i have to agree with you, yes"
i sighed
"whats the matter?"
i looked up and shook my head
"nothing.. nothing at all"
"Your not a good liar"
he said so harsly but calm
"i want to see your face..."
i said it was the truth i had never seen his face and i wanted too
"im..sorry but i cannot allow that"
i nodded..
"i understand"
we sat there for a few minutes then its like everything just took over me i raised my hands up to my hood looking straight at him i pulled it down completely revealing my face to him he was the first person that had ever seen me without my hood.. i could see from the distance his face had not changed no reaction what was he thinking. i looked over at the wall and then i placed my hood back over my face
"Im sorry if i offended you, I know the creeds rules you were the first and last person to see my face, if anything ever happened to me i wanted just one person to remeber what i looked like"
"I will remeber your face, i promise you and nothing will ever happen to you" he said i think if my mind wasent still processing my mouth would of dropped but insted i nodded this time i had another reaction i couldent controle i crawled over to him he didnt move i sat derectly infront of him i reached my hand and placed it onto his face he placed his hand overtop of mine i stared seeing small details he was about my age in his thirtys his face was younge looking i could not see his eyes i felt stupid sitting infront of him with my hand on his face but his was overtop of mine
"Love is not for assassins"
i wispered standing up i had to remind myself that before i let my emotions get to far the bells stoped ringing and i looked at him
"we must head back to masyaf"

Chapter three/Animus
"What is going on miss Stillman!"
"we had to pull her out, Like i said before we cant over do it we have done too much already let it rest for the day"
"fine miss stillman im growing very impatient"
i looked at her and then at him
"are you guys just looking for romance or what?!"
i said shaking my head
"theres more to it then you think miss adams"
i jumped of the animus
"riight, im sure there is just like theres more to this corperation then there is, and im sure there it alot more to you two then there is, you guys need to start explaining, all that my ancestor did with that guy dez is lead him on a wild goose chase! she dident have time for love and neither did he, and after that assaination they will be done with eachother! so let me go"
"there is still much to be learned miss adams you could we right or you could be completely wrong we will have to wait and find out, now if you will head to your room we can start tommarrow"
i sighed and walked over to the room walking to the bed i said there i placed my hands on my head
"what is going on here"
i wispered to myself i layed down onto the bed dozing off in the thought process

kayriee
03-21-2009, 12:02 AM
I have added alot more so read once again and there is still more to come, it had become more into a love story but they will be working together to assainate targets im still looking for a huge twist so be perpared put comment if you would like

Chapter One/The Animus

i remember seeing a white light it engulfed me it was pulling me in i felt paralized but i wasent i remeber standing there in the white light for a minute or so looking at myself.. it wasent me i was someone else but i had the same mind i thought like myself what was going on i asked my self before i was engulfed again but this time it wasent by a white light it had color i was taken to what seemed a town or city i stood in a small place where i was i dident know. but i was waiting to find out it was like a small house no door no windows how did i get in here i asked my self then i heard a voice
"Kayriee what have you learned?"
this voice...it wasent familler but it was at the same exact time but my name wasent Kayriee.. it was Serenity Adams but i answered.. and i answered him by name
"Amdus, i have learned much about merchent Aclaim but not enough i have checked many veiw points i have learned that his corridors lye in the north district but he never travels alone, always a templar by his side"
"im sure you can handle one templar Kayiree you have always been able to handle yourself, rest here until you are ready im sure you can handle it"
The man placed a feather on the counter i picked it up placing it in my pocket i wore what looked like a white cap, i looked like a member of some sort the hood was pulled over my face but my long blonde hair fell over my shoulders before i could even move i was engulfed again by another white light this time i woke up with a blonde women leaned overtop of me i shot up i looked at her then the man dressed in a white cloke i guess he was a doctor i placed my hands on my head and looked at him
"where am i?"
i said calmly i wanted to scream from the mind rush i was having but i did no sort
"Miss adams i want you to tell me the day and the year plus you name"
"why?!"
"Just do as i ask!"
"good"
i looked over at the blonde she was writing down what i had said i was getting fustrated!
"Look! Where am i?! how did i get here?! and what the hell do you want with me?!"
my face became most seriouse my tone in my voice has raised and i was fustrated who the hell were these people and what the hell did i just expereince
The blonde nodded at the guy and looked a me holding the clipbored to her chest
"Well miss adams you have just experince a memory block, we have discovered a way to access your ancestors memories"
i replied still confused by the whole matter and why MY ancestors matter to them what was so important about a hooded female.
"Yes, Your ancestors memories have been geneticly passed down to you, meaning with the right equitment we can process the memories through you using the Animus but its not quiet safe it can cause brain damage or even death so we had to pull you out, we will put you back in but in a later memorie so we can basically run a test on you making sure the Animus is safe to use"
"So! you kidnapped me to be a test dummie for your pysco plan?! im calling the police?!"
i reached into my pocket realizing they had stripped me of everything that i wanted and i need
"You robbed me! where is my stuff!" i said shouting!
"Miss adams you must calm down or we will have to take unpleasent matters, we have our orders if the subject refuses to corporate then despose of them asap"
the doctor said a smug grin grew across his face like he enjoyed scaring people with those foul words
"So basicaly your telling me if i dont corperate you will kill me, and what if i do?"
"then everything will be okay, now if your ready we will place you back in the Animus"
i didn't really have a choice if i did.. i would of walked out of then quicker then a race horse but my instincts told me to lay down and i did just that.
"we are placing you in a later memory miss adams"
i heard the women say this bar came across my face and suddenly i was engulfed by the white light once again.. this time i woke up in a libary

Memory Block 1
"Ah Kayiree i see you have returned good news i hope?"
Master, he wore a black cloke simillar to mine expect less equitment he was a elder one blind eye and a beard down to his chest
"Master... I lost the assisantion target he was surrounded by templars i could not take them all by myself."
i said my head glued to the ground like i had done something wrong
"So your telling me you didnt do it because you couldent handle it?"
he said placing one hand on his desk.. i shook my head but then i nodded
"master i could of handle it but i didnt want to take the risk"
"i knew i should of sent altiar out there not you!"
"Master! i would of been out numbered! please let me try once again!"
"I will but i will have altiar accompany you, he will show you how true things are done!"
he said waving his hand at me to leave
"go to the courtyard wait for altiar"
"yes master"
i said i walked down the staircase and out the door seeing numorse of training assasins i walked down watching as the unleveled assasin's trained my mind wondered off for a minute i started to think about altair the last assasination we did together did not turn out so well and i wounder how this one would.. we argued to much about the stufff we dissagreeded on.. and now that master had assined this for the both of us altiar would look down to me.. telling me what i did wrong, but we have grown up alot since then maybe our minds have matured that was back when we both had just became assasins
i felt a hand on my shoulder i turned my head to see altiar
i said walking away calmly
"Altiar i just want to get this done i messed up the first time. i dont want it to happen again"
i said walking down the path heading to town he walked next to me for some reason i got a strange feeling around Altiar i couldent explain it even if i wanted to and if i did you still wouldent understand.
"Where have you been kayriee?"
he said looking over at me i knew he was staring but i couldent tell with the cloke over his head
i just looked up at the sky
"i went home. to Acre my sister she died from a illness we couldent cure"
"why dont you just have them live here? in Masyaf"
"i wouldent put my sister and her family in my dangers"
i wanted to walk away or tell him to stop but i couldent i dont know why he asked these questions about me was he worried? Altiar seemed heartless and i highly doubt he did. we approched the gates and we were headed to Damascus Hidru stoped us of crouse
"Ah, i see master has gotten you two to finally work together i told him several times you two would make a good team"
"i dont need a partner"
i said walked past Hidru and straight to my horse Hidru looked at Altiar and strugged Altiar walked to the horse next to me
"you know i didnt ask for this either but im dealing with it Kayriee, It was your mistake that landed you here"
"Altiar! im tired of everything im tired of hiding my face from the world im tired of making one mistake and now im going to have to pay for it for days, i became a assasin to protect the innocents, But the creed has changed very much so Altiar and you know this just as much as i do.. we arnt assasins anymore but plan killers!"
"The creed has changed in many ways, but killers we are not these men taunt the innocents force them into things they do no wish to commit, we are doing them a favor we hide our identity for our own saftey we have sacraficed alot of things kayriee and you know that idenity was one of them, Theres something more going on with your aggression twords the creed and i want to figure it out"
i didnt say a word because of course he was right, i just tied the sattle tighter to the horse and hopped onto it i looked down to him and then said one word that i knew he would understand
"Tretory"
i said galipping off into the distances heading to Damascus, Altiar caught up to me we rode together not a word spoke to eachother not one we got close to Damascus when we started to blend we slowed our horses down and blended with the public we tyed our horses to the ring when i heard a man in distress say
i looked over at Altair and nodded to him in the distance a man and a few gaurds held him taunting him i rejected my blade approching them slowly one gaurd pointed to me
"leave you have no bussiness here" i smiled warmly at him and then lunged pericing my blade through his throat the three other gaurds drew the swords Altiar came behind one and killed him as i countered the other gaurd killing him also the last gaurd tryed to run but altiar threw a throwing knife killing him also, i looked around noone had saw the event that had just happened shockingly the man looked at me and Altiar
"How could i ever repay your kindness, i know im a scolar when you need to get into the city just follow us we will get you in!"
he nodded and walked off Altiar walked up beside me and shook his head
"your skills have improved from the last time we were on a assasination together"
"its been a long time Altiar" i said walking twords the scolars he followed we stood in the center of them bowing our heads and blending the best we could the scolars lead us into Damascus were we split from them
"come this way we must go to the buru"
Altiar pointed to the south district, i just shook my head at him and walked ahead
i felt like a child around him, or atleast thats how i felt he thought of me,
its like he dosent think i know my way around when me and him both became assasins at the same time we know the way of the assasin's better then the back of our own hands
we walked until we reached the buru climbing onto the roof tops we jumped into it
"Ah, Altiar...And Kayriee? the two most accomplished assasin's, this must be very important for you two to be working together, or is this a romantic outting?"
"such words would offend me"
i replied taping my fingers on the counter
"Assasins have no time for love"
altiar replied aswell
"well you never know something could turn out on this"
he said nodding
"we are here to assasinate Madu I'nen"
"ah, i knew that was coming sooner or later, hes been taking the people and using them for his elixar drinks, but its been causing strange things, their skin would start to decay off there bodys, and they would kill them,he is a sick man he is using them as test subjects its disturbing the pain these people have to go through the most i know is that he is on the east district he usally is out talking to the people about what he can do for them and help them. rest here while you can. and then take your leave"
the man placed the feather onto the counter i went to grab it and altair did to so accidently we grabbed hands i pulled away fast and then he did also.. he then grabbed it we walked into the resting room and sat down.
before we could continue i was consumed by the white light once again

Chapter two/The Animus And The Questions

i woke up on the Animus the blonde was by the computer, the doc didnt seem so pleased that she had taken me out of the animus
"miss stillman you are delaying our process in the memory block, place her back in"
"Warren, i think she needs to rest, we will continue this tommarrow, we can only push her and the Animus so far before something happens and we dont want that"
"Fine we will continue this tommarrow, Miss adams get some rest"
i got up from the Animus walking into a room.. i was locked in once i got inside so all i could do was sleep and thats what i did.
"Miss adams wake up"
my eyes opened i slowly slid out of the bed walking into the Animus room
"your a earlyer bird doc"
i said sarcasticly scrathing the back of my head
"the sooner we get this done the sooner we can get more research, now miss adams please lay on the animus"
he replied to me
"before we continue, i have a few questions, why does my ancestor matter to you?"
i said placing my hand on my hip with more curiousity then a cat
"Your ancestor had a big factor in desmonds ancestors life aswell"
"and who the hell is he?!"
"that is for us to know, but the man in your memory is desmonds ancestor"
"so...why is this important"
"you ask to much, curiousty kill the cat miss adams"
"a cat also has seven lives"
i said rasing my eyebrow to him, the doctor just turned around basiclly telling me to lay on the Anumis and shut up so i just did that i layed down closing my eyes this time maybe the white consuming rush wouldent be so bad if i did that
"Are you ready miss adams, im going to place you back in the same memory"
"yes..."
i said gently my eyes opened i couldent hold them shut and the white light came zooming in

Memory block 1 part 2
when my eyes focused i was sitting infront of Altiar in the buru we were talking about our past..
"how old were you when you wanted to become a assasin?"
i asked my eyes focusing on him, not like he could see them anyways
"i was sixteen... " he said his voice fading out
"i watched my mother killed by a man infront of my own eyes, after he had killed her and she layed dead infront of me the man patted my head and said "its a part of life boy" hmph...i couldent cry. i could just sit there and stare at her body i ran home alone i sat in my house thinking maybe if i wake up tommarow she will be sitting there right next to me i woke up and she wasnt there i knew from that day i would protect the innocent and distroy the men that taunt them" he raised his head at me as if he was telling me to answer the question i has asked him so i did just that
"i was thirteen i was riding back to Acre with my father when three men stopped us.. they were trying to rob him my father faught them well but they finally killed him.. i never ran so fast in my life i felt like a coward running away like that a women on a horse picked me up.. and rode me all the way home.. when i turned seventeen the crusades had started and i finally made up my mind of my life, i was going to protect the people that could not protect themselfs, i was going to become a assasin"
"you were younge, what else would you do the men would have killed you like they did you father you did what he would of wanted you to.. and now look where you are protecting people for him because of him.. he would be proud"
something grew over me i stood up and turned away from him.. i did something that i have never done in the past five years the water ran down my face.. i cryed i couldent stop myself.. it was hatered i had built up inside of me.. i was so angrey that i cryed.. i breathed in deeply and stopped myself i felt weak crying over the past and how i wish i would of saved him
"kayriee..."
Altair wispered he was behind me.. he did not touch me.. but he made me feel secure i turned around and walked past him. it felt weird to me atleast
"lets get this done"
i said nodding to him he nodded back and we jumped up to the rooftops.
"this way" i wispered to Altiar seeing a achor facing away from us i was assuming the target must be down below i reacted my blade and ran up killing him in a matter of seconds laying him gently on the rooftops Altiar ran up behind me he crouched down as did i
"look"
he said pointing to the target
"Let me kill him, cover me"
i said he nodded at me
"here take this you will need it"
he passed me the feather i nodded and i jumped down off the rooftop walking camly to hear what he had to say to the people
"Come, Come now, come with me and i will grant you full health, my elixer drink will save you from your troubles it will requinish your trust, your hungar, your youth, trust me it worked on me and it will work on you" he repeated himself, he was done with his speech and he started to walk away i looked around seeing altiar standing on the rooftop infront of me i nodded rejecting my blade i ran up to him pericing my blade through him.
"What..have you done" madu said grabbing my cloke in his fingers
"What you have done has cost you your life Madu, you've hurt innocent people and caused them to die in vain as your test subjects"
"i was never hurting them, yet i was giving me a new life a life where they can live in peace they never died in vain but happyniess your the one who is living in vain killing those who help the innocent, if you love them so much then why kill thoes who try to grant them nothing but happyniess"
"Happyniess does not lye in death, but in life in the things they will accomplish and what they see in life causes their happyniess death is not one of there dreams but it is a nightmare now you will live in your peacefull land along with thoes who have done the things you have"
his breath shortend and he went limb in my arms i grabbed the feather from my pocket and slid it on the blood placing it back into my pocket i jumped up seeing three gaurds dasing twords me
"ASSASSIN! KILL THEM!"
i ran twords the merchent stand jumping onto it and untop of the roof stops where Altiar waited we both ran twords the assasins buru hearing the footsteps coming onto the roof he jumped into a hut i ran past before i got far he pulled me in i landed ontop of him i think if we wernt running i would of punched him but i dident insted i rolled over next to him laying there listening to the following footsteps
"where did they go?!"
i could hear them walking around the bell had already been going off which sent all gaurds on high alert i heard them jump off the rooftop me and Altiar jumping out of the hut, we ran across the roof tops reaching the buru i jumping in first walking in where Gardu waited
"Ah i see you have returned"
"yes"
i nodded pulling the feather out of my pocket and placing it on the counter
"the deed has been done, it was strange he had no regret on what he had done to thoes people, he said he was granting them ever lasting peace and he meant no harm, a insain man in a insain mind"
"Yes,, he is no worrys of us anymore please you and Altiar rest up here until the gaurds are off there high alert"
i nodded
"thank you Gardu"
i walked into the room Altiar sat were he did before and as of i, i rejected my blade and cleaned it from the blood Madu had left altiar took his swords and his dagger placing it next to him he unequipt everything as of i
"its good being able to relax while you can"
i said trying to start small conversation
"Relaxation is not for a Assasian but i have to agree with you, yes"
i sighed
"whats the matter?"
i looked up and shook my head
"nothing.. nothing at all"
"Your not a good liar"
he said so harsly but calm
"i want to see your face..."
i said it was the truth i had never seen his face and i wanted too
"im..sorry but i cannot allow that"
i nodded..
"i understand"
we sat there for a few minutes then its like everything just took over me i raised my hands up to my hood looking straight at him i pulled it down completely revealing my face to him he was the first person that had ever seen me without my hood.. i could see from the distance his face had not changed no reaction what was he thinking. i looked over at the wall and then i placed my hood back over my face
"Im sorry if i offended you, I know the creeds rules you were the first and last person to see my face, if anything ever happened to me i wanted just one person to remeber what i looked like"
"I will remeber your face, i promise you and nothing will ever happen to you" he said i think if my mind wasent still processing my mouth would of dropped but insted i nodded this time i had another reaction i couldent controle i crawled over to him he didnt move i sat derectly infront of him i reached my hand and placed it onto his face he placed his hand overtop of mine i stared seeing small details he was about my age in his thirtys his face was younge looking i could not see his eyes i felt stupid sitting infront of him with my hand on his face but his was overtop of mine
"Love is not for assassins"
i wispered standing up i had to remind myself that before i let my emotions get to far the bells stoped ringing and i looked at him
"we must head back to masyaf"

Chapter three/Animus
"What is going on miss Stillman!"
"we had to pull her out, Like i said before we cant over do it we have done too much already let it rest for the day"
"fine miss stillman im growing very impatient"
i looked at her and then at him
"are you guys just looking for romance or what?!"
i said shaking my head
"theres more to it then you think miss adams"
i jumped of the animus
"riight, im sure there is just like theres more to this corperation then there is, and im sure there it alot more to you two then there is, you guys need to start explaining, all that my ancestor did with that guy dez is lead him on a wild goose chase! she dident have time for love and neither did he, and after that assaination they will be done with eachother! so let me go"
"there is still much to be learned miss adams you could we right or you could be completely wrong we will have to wait and find out, now if you will head to your room we can start tommarrow"
i sighed and walked over to the room walking to the bed i said there i placed my hands on my head
"what is going on here"
i wispered to myself i layed down onto the bed dozing off in the thought process

kayriee
03-21-2009, 01:20 AM
ive created another chapter but i havent posted yet, i would like to hear your opinon before i post anymore <33 please correct me if there is anything wrong i would love to be corrected so i dont feel stupid by continuing
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

KZarr
03-21-2009, 05:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kayriee:
I didn't spell some words right I apologize and I couldn't figure out if the assassins creed was held in Masyaf or somewhere else so I went with Masyaf but tell me what you think about it

This is what I have so far, I wrote this in a hour

Chapter One/The Animus

I remember seeing a white life, it engulfed me. It was pulling me in. I felt paralyzed but I wasn't I remember standing there in the white life for a minute or so looking at myself. I wasn't me, I was someone else but I had the same mind. I thought like myself what was going on I asked my self before I was engulfed again but this time it wasn't by a white light it had color to it. I was taken to what seemed a town or city I stood in a small place where I was I didn't know. But I was waiting to find out it was like a small house no door no windows "How did I get in here" I asked my self then I heard a voice:
"Kayriee what have you learned?".
This voice...it wasn't familiar but it was at the same exact time but my name wasn't Kayriee.. it was Serenity Adams but I answered.. and I answered him by name.
"Amdus, I have learned much about merchant Aclaim but not enough I have check many view points. I have learned that his corridors lie in the north district but he never travels alone, always a Templar by his side".
"I'm sure you can handle one Templar Kayiree. You have always been able to handle yourself, rest here until you are ready I'm sure you can handle it"
The man placed a feather on the counter I picked it up placing it in my pocket I wore what looked like a white cap, I looked like a member of some sort the hood was pulled over my face but my long blond hair fell over my shoulders before I could even move. I was engulfed again by another white light this time I woke up with a blond women leaned over top of me I shot up. I looked at her and the man dressed in a white cloack. I guess he was a doctor, I placed my hands on my head and looked at him.
"Where am I?" I said calmly. I wanted to scream from the mind rush I was having but I did no sort.
"Miss Adams I want you to tell me the day and the year plus you name"
"Why?!"
"Just do as I ask!"
"Good"
I looked over at the blond. She was writing down what I had said. I was getting frustrated!
"Look! Where am I?! How did I get here?! and what the hell do you want with me?!"
my face became most serious. My tone in my voice had raised and I was frustrated. Who the hell were these people and what the hell did I just experience
The blond nodded at the guy and looked at me while holding a clipboard to her chest.
"Well miss Adams you have just experienced a memory block, we have discovered a way to access your ancestors memories"
I replied still confused by the whole matter and why MY ancestors matter to them. What was so important about a hooded female.
"Yes, Your ancestors memories have been genetically passed down to you, meaning with the right equipment we can process the memories through you using the Animus. But its not quiet safe it can cause brain damage or even death so we had to pull you out, we will put you back in but in a later memory so we can basically run a test on you making sure the Animus is safe to use"
"So! you kidnapped me to be a test dummy for your psycho plan?! I'm calling the police?!"
I reached into my pocket realizing they had stripped me of everything that I wanted and I needed.
"You robbed me! where is my stuff!" I said shouting.
"Miss Adams you must calm down or we will have to take unpleasant matters, we have our orders if the subject refuses to corporate then dispose of them A.S.A.P." The doctor said. A smug grin grew across his face like he enjoyed scaring people with those foul words.
"So basically your telling me if I don't cooperate you will kill me, and what if I do?"
"Then everything will be okay, now if your ready we will place you back in the Animus"
I didn't really have a choice if I did.. I would of walked out of then quicker then a race horse but my instincts told me to lay down and I did just that.
"We are placing you in a later memory miss Adams"
I heard the women say this bar came across my face and suddenly i was engulfed by the white light once again.. this time I woke up in a library.

Memory Block 1
"Ah Kayiree I see you have returned good news i hope?"
Master, he wore a black cloack similar to mine expect less equipment he was a elder one blind eye and a beard down to his chest.
"Master... I lost the assassination target he was surrounded by Templar's, could not take them all by myself." I said my head glued to the ground like I had done something wrong
"So your telling me you didn't do it because you couldn't handle it?" he said placing one hand on his desk. I shook my head but then I nodded.
"Master, I could of handle it. but I didn't want to take the risk"
"I knew I should of sent Altiar out there and not you!"
"Master! I would of been out numbered! please let me try once again!"
"I will but I will have Altiar accompany you, he will show you how true things are done!" he said waving his hand at me to leave.
"Go to the courtyard wait for Altiar"
"Yes master" I said. I walked down the staircase and out the door seeing numerous of training assassin's. I walked down watching as the unleveled assassin's trained. My mind wondered off for a minute. I started to think about Altair the last assassination we did together did not turn out so well and I wonder how this one would. We argued to much about the stuff we disagreed on and now that master had assigned this for the both of us Altiar would look down to me. Telling me what I did wrong.
I felt a hand on my shoulder i turned my head to see Altiar.
I said walking away calmly
"Altiar I just want to get this done I messed up the first time. I don't want it to happen again" I said walking down the path heading to town. He walked next to me for some reason I got a strange feeling around Altiar i couldn't explain it even if i wanted to and if I did you still wouldn't understand.
"Where have you been Kayriee?" He said looking over at me. I knew he was staring but i couldn't tell with the cloak over his head. I just looked up at the sky.
"I went home to Acre. My sister, she died from a illness we couldn't cure".
"Why don't you just have them live here? in Masyaf"
"I wouldn't put my sister and her family in my dangers"
I wanted to walk away or tell him to stop but I couldn't i don't know why he asked these questions about me, was he worried? Altiar seemed heartless and I highly doubt he did. We approached the gates and we were headed to Damascus Hidru stopped us of course.
"Ah, I see master has gotten to two to finally work together. I told him several times you two world make a good team"
"I don't need a partner"
I said walked past Hidru and straight to my horse. Hidru looked at Altiar and strugged Altiar walked to the horse next to me
"You know i didn't ask for this either but I'm dealing with it Kayriee, It was your mistake that landed you here"
"Altiar! I'm tired of everything, I'm tired of hiding my face from the world, I'm tired of making one mistake and now I'm going to have to pay for it for days, I became a assassin to protect the innocents, But the creed has changed very much so Altiar and you know this just as much as I do.. we aren't assassins anymore but plan killers!"
"The creed has changed in many ways, but killers we are not. These men taunt the innocents force them into things they do no wish to commit, we are doing them a favor we hide our identity for out own safety we have sacrificed a lot of things Kayriee and you know that identity was one of them, There's something more going on with your aggression toward the creed and I want to figure it out"
I didn't say a word because of course he was right, I just tied the sattle tighter to the horse and hopped onto it I looked down to him and then said one word that I knew he would understand.
"Tretory"
I said galipping off into the distances heading to Damascus, Altiar caught up to me we rode together not a word spoke to each other not one. We got close to Damascus we we started to blend we slowed our horses down and blended with the public we tied our horses to the ring when I heard a man in distress say.
I looked over at Altair and nodded to him in the distance a women and a few guards held her taunting her. I injected my blade approaching them slowly one guard pointed to me.
"Leave you have no business here" I smiled warmly at him and then lunged piercing my blade through his throat. The three other guards drew the swords Altiar came behind one and killed him as I countered the other guard killing him. Also the last guard tried to run but Altiar threw a knife killing him also, I looked around no one had saw the event that had just happened. Shockingly the man looked at me and Altiar
"How could I ever repay your kindness, I know I'm a scholar when you need to get into the city just follow us we will get you in!"
he nodded and walked off Altiar walked up beside me and shook his head.
"your skills have improved from the last time we were on a assassination together"
"Its been a long time Altiar" I said walking towards the scholars he followed we stood in the center of them bowing our heads and blending the best we could </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I made it a little more read friendly. Hope you don't mind.

Great story http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif , I want mooooore! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

kayriee
03-21-2009, 11:22 AM
Ive made alot of editing! i realized that i had missed spelled alot of words it was like a 3 am in the morning outbrust but more is coming i am still working on it =D

KZarr
03-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Ooo, now i have something to read http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

BTW i think it's better if you posted it at http://www.fanfiction.net/game/Assassins_Creed/

kayriee
04-17-2009, 07:11 PM
Thank you, my laptop had crashed i had three more chapters writen so i have to remeber what i had wrote and write it again, it was getting intresting though if you would like to add me on myspace here is my url
www.myspace.com/msi_obsession (http://www.myspace.com/msi_obsession)