PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed on PlayStation Vita?

AltairsFinger
10-05-2011, 12:24 PM
You know what with this new little handheld coming out next year or so. I had hoped that maybe we may get an AC game on the PSV.

We got AC: Bloodlines on the PSP and with the absence of a second control stick that made play somewhat different to the console games. So the way I see it is, Ezio got AC2, ACB and ACR. Altair had AC and ACBloodlines. I think our man in the white hood would look good on the new PSV.

If so, what part of his life would we explore?

superkootje
10-05-2011, 12:31 PM
there IS coming a Assassin's Creed out on PSV.

AltairsFinger
10-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Yes, but it looks like that won't feature Altair, which means Altair won't his trilogy like Ezio did.

LightRey
10-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by AltairsFinger:
Yes, but it looks like that won't feature Altair, which means Altair won't his trilogy like Ezio did.
After ACR they're finished with Ezio and Alta´r. There won't be any more games for either of them.

Jexx21
10-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Altiar has AC1, AC: Altiar's Chronicles, AC: Bloodlines, and ACR

Ezio has AC2, AC: Discovery, ACB, and ACR

Desmond has AC1, AC2, ACB, ACR, and AC3

Altiar and Ezio are equally featured.

Animuses
10-05-2011, 03:39 PM
No they aren't...
Altair is in two main games, Ezio is in three. Revelations is also mainly Ezio's game.

LightRey
10-05-2011, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Animuses:
No they aren't...
Altair is in two main games, Ezio is in three. Revelations is also mainly Ezio's game.
You don't know that for sure. There could be just as much time as Alta´r in ACR as there is time as Ezio.

Jexx21
10-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Animuses:
No they aren't...

I count all the games as part of the series. Also, Bloodlines wasn't a main game by that standard, as the main games would have to be for the non-portable systems.

Anyway, Altiar is still getting a lot of play time in ACR even if it has more of Ezio.

Altiar has 4 games, and Ezio has 4 games. They are equal.

Animuses
10-05-2011, 08:11 PM
It's not equal... :P

LightRey
10-06-2011, 01:01 AM
I didn't agree at first, but that long and insightful argument you used there completely convinced me.

ProletariatPleb
10-06-2011, 01:32 AM
It is equal, not forgetting Alta´r was a shadey guy, Ezio is a more social guy....

4 games each, doesn't matter if for portable...

EDIT: Also...we are straying from the topic...

kosmoscreed
10-06-2011, 01:33 AM
I will love a semi remake of AC1 on vita.

Jexx21
10-06-2011, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by kosmoscreed:
I will love a semi remake of AC1 on vita.

Me too, depending on what the Vita can do.

If they remake AC1, redo some of the graphics and gameplay elements, and make a different UI, and put it on the Vita, I would probably get it.

persiateddy95
10-06-2011, 05:53 AM
They said in an interview, pretty sure it was in the podcast, that even though Altair will be playable in ACR, you will mostly play as Ezio, because this is his game, he's the main character.

dxsxhxcx
10-06-2011, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
Altiar has AC1, AC: Altiar's Chronicles, AC: Bloodlines, and ACR

Ezio has AC2, AC: Discovery, ACB, and ACR

Desmond has AC1, AC2, ACB, ACR, and AC3

Altiar and Ezio are equally featured.

Altair had 2 games for "inferior" platforms while Ezio had all his games (besides AC - Discovery) for the main platforms and like Animuses said, ACR will be mainly an Ezio's game and Ezio will be the one able to free roam the cities, do side missions, etc, and not Altair...

but I don't want an AC game with Altair on PS Vita (actually, I don't want any AC game for other platforms other than the main ones, I want to be able to play all of them.. hehe XD), I won't buy that console just to play an AC game and if Altair deserves a remake, IMO it should be done for the main platforms..

LordWolv
10-06-2011, 10:19 AM
I have no problems with AC on Handheld, but if they make a game that continues the main storyline of the series I will rage insanely. I do NOT want to buy an overly expensive piece of plastic to enhance my AC experience.