PDA

View Full Version : clothes

j_coopwood
12-06-2009, 09:31 PM
hw do you unlock all of the costumes?

Ingr4m
12-07-2009, 02:55 AM
what do you mean clothes? clothes as in armour or clothes as in different colours?

OzDavis
12-07-2009, 04:54 AM
*** SPOILERS ***

Armour you buy at the blacksmith. Better armour is made available as you progress through the game.

Different colours of clothing are available at the tailors. Each city has a different range of colours available.

The various capes are unlocked as you progress through the game:
- The Medici Cape unlocks after you kill the last the De Pazzi.
- The Venetian Cape unlocks after you obtain the Apple of Eden.
- The Auditore Cape unlocks when you collect all of the feathers.
- The Altair Costume unlocks when you redeem the appropriate reward on uPlay.

remmus64
12-08-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by OzDavis:

- The Altair Costume unlocks when you redeem the appropriate reward on uPlay.

SPOILER

I always wondered about the Altair Costume mention you can use Uplay points to unlock, is it just a cheat way of getting the Altair armour you find at the villa or a extra costume that resembles Altair Costume from AC1?

OzDavis
12-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by remmus64:
I always wondered about the Altair Costume mention you can use Uplay points to unlock, is it just a cheat way of getting the Altair armour you find at the villa or a extra costume that resembles Altair Costume from AC1?
It just makes you look like Altair in AC1, as far as equipment and benefits you get from them, they act normally as if you weren't wearing the 'skin'.

remmus64
12-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by OzDavis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by remmus64:
It just makes you look like Altair in AC1, as far as equipment and benefits you get from them, they act normally as if you weren't wearing the 'skin'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sweet...now I just have to get the cash for a ethernet cable so I can hook my PS3 to the net and use my Uplay point to unlock it...darn game developers and demanding net connection for extra content *grumble*