PDA

View Full Version : What I don't get...

KiShiDo
12-14-2011, 10:04 AM
Juno, Minerva and Jupiter knew exactly that desmon will somehow be in the annimus and so on and relive Altair's and Ezio's life?

But for god's sake both? Why not just Altair and the first apple would contain all the story Desmond heard from Jupiter at the end of Revelation.

Somehow I don't see the reason why this 3 have stretched this out so far...

Abeonis
12-15-2011, 02:59 PM
Altair never entered a Vault.....

KiShiDo
12-16-2011, 07:03 AM
But even if not... Why are the vaults needed to bring the message over? Jupiter was in Altair's library which isn't a vault.

And even if needed... Why not the whole message given in either Colloseum vault or Vatikan vault?

Don't get me wrong... I like the story and love the game... but somehow this "message" could be given much earlier than Revelation

Mr_Stunner
12-17-2011, 06:05 AM
Maybe they didn't want to risk Templars to find the vault and get all the information, find 3 is far more difficult than find one.

rafiqul84
12-24-2011, 04:11 PM
3 vaults are interesting to the story - each 3 im guessing have something to do with being speccifically dedicated to Juno, Jupiter, and Minerva. That way in each vault the story will tell us the "orgins" of these beings and what their apperent role and purpose is.