PDA

View Full Version : Honor

Mr.Spot
04-04-2005, 03:18 AM
Err... honour, to the rest of us English speaking folks.
It's like jousting in the skies. A kind of Midieval tournament.
Did you ever notice that the most chivalrous pilots:
- Never attack unless they have a 100,000M altitude advantage, even if a teammate is in trouble.
- Call bad tactics, then blame teammates for poor action.
- Usually leave the server with a score of 0, which is far greater then their actual input.

Sorry, I digress. We were talking about honour.
Ya, I get roasted lots of times. I fly ****ty planes, according to those more knowlegeable.
When I can pull a teammate's fat out of the fire, that's when the game comes together.

It's true there is no "I" in the word "team". It's also true there is no "F*** You" in the word "honor".

After I light you on fire, with my POS plane, please have the grace to get out, before the Spitfire pilots pounce.
I do, unless I'm shot getting out of the plane.

Woof!

Mr.Spot
04-04-2005, 03:18 AM
Err... honour, to the rest of us English speaking folks.
It's like jousting in the skies. A kind of Midieval tournament.
Did you ever notice that the most chivalrous pilots:
- Never attack unless they have a 100,000M altitude advantage, even if a teammate is in trouble.
- Call bad tactics, then blame teammates for poor action.
- Usually leave the server with a score of 0, which is far greater then their actual input.

Sorry, I digress. We were talking about honour.
Ya, I get roasted lots of times. I fly ****ty planes, according to those more knowlegeable.
When I can pull a teammate's fat out of the fire, that's when the game comes together.

It's true there is no "I" in the word "team". It's also true there is no "F*** You" in the word "honor".

After I light you on fire, with my POS plane, please have the grace to get out, before the Spitfire pilots pounce.
I do, unless I'm shot getting out of the plane.

Woof!

reverendkrv1972
04-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Dont worry Mr.Spot,there are honorable pilots out there,eventually you will find them too.
Some 'pilots' out there are a bit pig-headed & selfish,going simply for kills in planes with the biggest guns,and have no concern for their teammates.

maybe we'll bump into each other in a server sometime,then we can both use 'naff' planes,as a team and have some fun http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Regards,

Rev

Waldo.Pepper
04-04-2005, 02:39 PM
There is no "I" in "team", but there is an "I" in "pie".. in "meat pie", and "meat" is an anagram of "team".