PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question About Uplay (For the Beta)

Zokuno
08-15-2011, 04:07 AM
Hey guys, I have an Xbox 360 and a Ps3 but I only own the Assassin's Creed titles on Xbox. I do have a Uplay account but I have never accessed it on my Ps3, so my question is will I have to access my Uplay account using a game or is there a way I can access it without one?

HIBEE12
08-15-2011, 05:23 AM
No, not unless you crete a new uplay account on your ps3,if your talking about just accessing it go on the pc, but you wont be able to use your xbox uplay account on the ps3

Ureh
08-15-2011, 08:18 AM
If you want to access the account inside the game then you'll need a copy of the PS3 version.

But if you're on a PC or using your console's internet browser and simply want to manage your account (or buy certain content) then you can log-in to Uplay (http://uplay.us.ubi.com/). Uplay.com

I've never done this myself so don't know for sure, but it might be possible to link multiple platforms to the same Uplay account? Might want to check into that if you get a ps3 copy of the game(s).

Mr_Shade
08-15-2011, 09:38 AM
You can not simply log into the website and say you have certain games on different formats, it needs to be done in game.

Can I direct people to the beta forum, where there is several threads already about the topic.

You can find the beta forum - using the forum links on the top of the main forum page.

It's worth checking the beta forum - since that is where I will be posting news.

I am checking to see what the requirements are for accessing the beta via uPlay - since there may have already been a cut off point, and buying new games and linking them now, may not guarantee you a spot.