PDA

View Full Version : falcoal

falcoal
01-10-2009, 02:47 PM
HELP. I finish the game. See the strange marks in Desmond bedroom and everything......but......there is two places in the map that are block with those blue walls......one its in the left side of the entrance to Jerusalem. by the cementery..and the other one is that rode between Acre and Arsuf

Please help....anyone know something about this?

falcoal
01-10-2009, 02:47 PM
HELP. I finish the game. See the strange marks in Desmond bedroom and everything......but......there is two places in the map that are block with those blue walls......one its in the left side of the entrance to Jerusalem. by the cementery..and the other one is that rode between Acre and Arsuf

Please help....anyone know something about this?

lostassassin123
01-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Why don't I have any threads named after me?

And the walls? Do they block the search button too?

falcoal
01-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Mmm? what are you talking about? XD
well...i was talking about those blue wall...that says: error to recover the memory or something like that...well....two of those blue barriers are still on when you finish the game...one in Jerusalem, close tho the cementery, and the other one is that path between acre and arsuf

Tela
01-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Two threads on the same subject/question was not necessary. o_o'

If I remember correctly, there's nothing you can do to make them go away. They're just always there. The devs may have intended to put something in those places, but decided against it or something. Dunno. >_>

falcoal
01-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the explanation http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif