PDA

View Full Version : new dlc for brotherhood

H1nds6071
11-14-2011, 04:46 PM
ubisoft here is an idea have a illuminati type dlc where they are hunted by the vatican city and of course i will leave the thinking to the people at ubisoft like how youse did with the da vinci dissaperence.

Dralight
11-14-2011, 04:58 PM
Erm, i very much doubt there will be another DLC for Brotherhood, y'know, what with Revelations basically being out now. Any new DLC in the near future will be for Revelations.

Krayus Korianis
11-14-2011, 05:48 PM
They should update Project Legacy... Now. Since they were supposed to do that EARLIER this year...

LieutenantJojo
11-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Dralight:
Erm, i very much doubt there will be another DLC for Brotherhood, y'know, what with Revelations basically being out now. Any new DLC in the near future will be for Revelations.

Indeed. A new DLC for ACB is highly unlikely. But if they ever decide to do something new, I'd like it to be some sort of sequence just before Ezio takes off for Masyaf, settles everything in Rome and says goodbye to everyone. That would be a nice kind of DLC, IMO.

RunningDeerSCHS
11-14-2011, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dralight:

Indeed. A new DLC for ACB is highly unlikely. But if they ever decide to do something new, I'd like it to be some sort of sequence just before Ezio takes off for Masyaf, settles everything in Rome and says goodbye to everyone. That would be a nice kind of DLC, IMO. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You guys maybe right that there may not be much more DLC for AC:B, but you never know, Ubi may come up w/something. I kinda like the Illuminati/Vatican City idea...

H1nds6071
11-15-2011, 06:02 AM
well look at AC2 they brought out sequence 12/13 just bfore AC:B camew out and plus this is where ubisoft gets all their ideas frm in any rate frm thu gen public http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Yoshack Fyre84
11-15-2011, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
They should update Project Legacy... Now. Since they were supposed to do that EARLIER this year...

YES THEY SHOULD! I'm not impressed with Path to Revelations at all. I've been playing since it's release and still haven't unlocked any actual in-game unlockables.

scope2005
11-15-2011, 10:41 AM
The chances of new DLC for a game which now has a fresh sequel is next to Zero.

From Ubi's perspective, assets will be tied up making upcoming DLC content for Revelations, not to mention the majority of the Development teams will have already commenced work on AC3 as we pretty much know its due for a Nov 2012 release to coincide with the end of the mayan calandar phenomenon..

I am dissapointed that we only had the Da Vinci Dissapearence as DLC for brotherhood - there was so much more they could have done - especially considering there were many years and events in the ACB Novel between Ezio setting off after Cesare, and actually arriving in Navarre.

Hopefully we will get more than the one singleplayer DLC for Revelations - even if it does mean flashback style sequences from Ezio's earlier life to tie his story up nicely (Maybe even more Altair Content - throw in the idea of "hidden seals" which Ezio comes across which chronicle some of altairs lesser adventures).