PDA

View Full Version : Things I'd like to see in AC: 3

Wireheadking
12-14-2011, 01:57 PM
As Ubisoft intend to make Assassins Creed 3 the final chaper of their great series, I don't think I'm alone when I say it needs to be perfect. So here is a few things I'd like to see added/removed to Assassins Creed 3;

1. Get rid of den attacks! Whenever I go on single player, I usually want to explore and do my own thing while keeping a good income and the Assassins in control of most of the city. What I don't want is for every Assassin Den to be attacked every 3 minutes keeping me active doing den defense or Assassinating templar captains (because usually the machines at the end get me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif). I'm all for taking over, but not spending all my time defending. I actually go on multi-player mostly to avoid the single player these days.

2. Add a multiplayer free roam. I know this is heavily requested but it wasn't in wasn't in Revelations which didn't give me much hope. I found the Brotherhood multiplayer more of a test than a full thing because it seemed back-in-time when it came to options. The new customisation is awesome and all but I'd like to just go round the cities, using SWORDS, killing guards with my mates etc. etc. The whole playlist stuff can get dull. If you need inspiration, play some Red Dead Redemption - that nailed online free roam.

3. Bring us more single player customisation. I've always wanted to lower my hood and run up buildings in pyjamas in Assassins Creed but I have to wear some armour. I've used the glitch that lets you take down your hood in AC:R just to get closer to that experience for a bit. It would be awesome to be able to take off the armour and be a normal dude.

4. Bring back different cities. One of the problems with Brotherhood and Revelations was that there were no other cities. I liked it on AC1 and 2 where I could run around canals in Venice and then, when I get too notourious, head of to Florence to do stuff there. In Brotherhood, the only time I got out the city was a short break at the beginning and a few months ago when a glitch made me float over the wall (but neither gave me much tourist fun). In real life, if I'd done all I need to do in a city but then become the most wanted man there - I'm not brave, I'd run away. I know Ezio is a fearless ninja that can be chopped up wearing nothing but cloth and take a swig of medicine and get rights back on track but still, cities are important and just one of them wont cut it.

5. Take me too my homeland! There was a sweet civil war going on in England (1600s) so all this templar vs. Assassin stuff can easily be intergrated into that. Architecture was alright and the Industrial Revolution was round the corner so stuff's going down. It'd be awesome to run around on my house (that's if the Cities are included).

That's it! Rant over.
I know this sounded hateful but really, I love Assassins Creed (mabye not the single player on Revelations - that's kinda crap with the Assassin Dens) but as a series, it's awesome. Just make these few changes and that'd be sweet!

-Wireheadking

zgubilici
12-14-2011, 10:46 PM
Hi http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Please post your ideas and suggestions in the existing Ac3 discussion thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868/p/94). For the moment we are trying to keep all related discussions in one place.

Thanks!