PDA

View Full Version : Gunner positions stopped working

pmckelvy
02-01-2005, 12:30 PM
Anyone else ever ran into this? On all my bombers only the pilot and bombardier can even look around, everyone else is completely locked up. Sucks I was just learning how to use and fly 'em too.

pmckelvy
02-01-2005, 12:30 PM
Anyone else ever ran into this? On all my bombers only the pilot and bombardier can even look around, everyone else is completely locked up. Sucks I was just learning how to use and fly 'em too.

FoolTrottel
02-01-2005, 12:36 PM
Try to switch off 'AutoPilot' when in a gunners postion. (key = A ?)

pmckelvy
02-01-2005, 01:27 PM
That was it, thanks. I just can't figure why all of a sudden I have to manually turn it on. Up to yesterday I would either cycle to or jump straight to a gunner and I would have instant control and autopilot would engage. Oh well now I just have to practice with the bombsight.

Akronnick
02-01-2005, 06:20 PM
Autopilot automation can be turned on and off, the command is called "togle level autopilot" and is right next to toggle autopilot in the controls section, not to be confused with level stabilazer, which holds the plane's heading and altitude, but leaves the throttles and the rudder trim available to control the plane during bomb runs.

Akronnick
02-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Man, that's a long sentence.