PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS CAN ANYBODY HELP ME ?

Dadadada06
11-22-2007, 03:38 AM
HI

I'm playing AC for the second time but some things i dont understand .

-What are templars (I thought soldiers from richard am i right ?)

-Why want al mualim the other nine dead there also templars

-How can it be that some men from saladin are also templars (templars were against saladin ?)

Can anybody take the time to explain it to me ?

Greetings Dada

cooldude6681
11-22-2007, 04:07 AM
Well, I can help you with the second part of your question. Al Mualim wants the other 9 dead so that he alone can control the world. If there was anyone else alive who knew of the device, they might be able to usurp his position. He even says that he's always had trouble sharing.

dr4gon
11-22-2007, 04:12 AM
The templars were posing as loyal soldiers to Richard i think. He didnt know of their true intentions.

Al Mualim wanted the other 9 head guys to be killed so he could be the only one with all the power of the piece of eden, rather than share it with the others.

I think saladins guys were just templars in disguise.

Im not so sure myself but from playing through thats what i gathered. BTW just finished it and AWESOME story. The NWO agenda is something i was hoping would be put into a game, and this series could go anywhere from this point.

Leighroy
11-22-2007, 04:18 AM
Hi, this is stressing my history a bit but this is what I came up with.

-The Knights Templar were an independent religious body, like the Hospitaller Knights and Knights of Santiago who fought in the crusades. They were not commanded by Richard but more like Richard's armies served alongside the Templar Knights in the crusades. They did fight for the prospect of a 'better tomorrow', the game just takes it a little further and says that they were going to fight England/the Saracens for their own territory.
-Al Mualim wants the others dead so he can be the only Templar with power.
-I would guess Saladin's men could join if they proved they were faithful to making a better tomorrow at the cost of however many lives in the process...

Royal.Mist
11-22-2007, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by dr4gon:
The templars were posing as loyal soldiers to Richard i think. He didnt know of their true intentions.

Al Mualim wanted the other 9 head guys to be killed so he could be the only one with all the power of the piece of eden, rather than share it with the others.

I think saladins guys were just templars in disguise.

Im not so sure myself but from playing through thats what i gathered. BTW just finished it and AWESOME story. The NWO agenda is something i was hoping would be put into a game, and this series could go anywhere from this point.

You got it. Thought Sal Addin's men were Templars. Kind of like... Splinter Cell Double Agent.

Dadadada06
11-22-2007, 04:29 AM
Thanks guys :P

Thumper1980
11-22-2007, 05:15 AM
The templars are military orders. They were originally created to defend the pilgrim road to Jerusalem.

GPNM
11-22-2007, 05:25 AM
The way that the Templars are depicted in the game is very historically inaccurate.

The Templars only cared about the Christian God and would slaughter any who opposed them. They raped, pillaged, burned etc. any and all Muslims (and sometimes Christians) in their path.

On another note, *SPOILER* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Robert De Sable died in 1193 AD not during the Battle of Arsuf.</span>

Dadadada06
11-22-2007, 09:21 AM
who is the boss of the templars ?