PDA

View Full Version : is ac xbox out already????

kyr88
11-13-2009, 05:33 AM
hey guys i thought the release date wa 17 november. however i saw AC2 xbox posted somewhere!!!

caswallawn_2k7
11-13-2009, 05:40 AM
officaily the game isn't out in America till the 17th (20th Europe) there are a number of stores that break street dates so this close to release it is possible some people may have a copy, but there are also people who have the preview/review copies.

PSH_Nagisa
11-13-2009, 06:26 AM
And some Immoral People got a hold of a P2P Rip of the full game and are playing it on a modded Xbox, and they have the gall to post it on line showing how they have stolen from Ubi.

Prol33tariat
11-13-2009, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by PSH_Nagisa:
And some Immoral People got a hold of a P2P Rip of the full game and are playing it on a modded Xbox, and they have the gall to post it on line showing how they have stolen from Ubi.

Im sorry but imo, This video game thing is art, and art, albeit supported by patronage, is owned by the admirer. SO in other words, Yo-HO, yo-HO....other than that, I have nothing else to say.

Im not saying they do not deserve the money for their work, I am saying its always been this way and it always will, it just evolves to support the times. The jolly roger that is, i will not say the "P" word.

Coolgerb
11-13-2009, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Prol33tariat:
SO in other words, Yo-HO, yo-HO....other than that, I have nothing else to say.

Bah, you forgot the bottle of rum part.

El_Sjietah
11-13-2009, 09:29 AM
Meh, the day publishers won't feel the need to make 300% profits is the day I'll feel sorry for them. Especially since they're doing it with half finished products nowadays. It's like a baker selling dough for thrice the price of a loaf of bread.

Backadd
11-13-2009, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Prol33tariat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PSH_Nagisa:

Im sorry but imo, This video game thing is art, and art, albeit supported by patronage, is owned by the admirer. SO in other words, Yo-HO, yo-HO....other than that, I have nothing else to say.

Im not saying they do not deserve the money for their work, I am saying its always been this way and it always will, it just evolves to support the times. The jolly roger that is, i will not say the "P" word. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yo-ho, yo-ho here we got IPRED hunting us down http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Prol33tariat
11-13-2009, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
Meh, the day publishers won't feel the need to make 300% profits is the day I'll feel sorry for them. Especially since they're doing it with half finished products nowadays. It's like a baker selling dough for thrice the price of a loaf of bread.

agreed, and than you look at what the publisher wants and what the studio wants, and there projected profit andnow theyw ant you to start cutting stuff out so you can make people pay for it later, DLC is born....on PC DLC is free usually and used to add to the gamers experience, NOW, they use it to literally fund there down time, d bag studio exec goes; " i want a new lamborghini" so bam, a couple levels that were cut up are UP for DLC....look at games like empire TW, now DLC is being used to fund the full game, also code named napoleon, that should of been E:TW without the bugs and all the chopped features so they could push it in February.

BAh to them and there money making, Creative strategist and Projected profit Stretching market strategy, look for DLC to drop at the begging of the new fiscal year, and towards the end of quarterly reviews, like clockwork always.

Never forget that the original ipod that recieved patent protection from congress was 1/8th inch thick 2 inches long, had a micro cell processor 2.0 ghz, had a 60 gb HD, could link with any wireless network, had a full gyroscopic touch creen, voice command, phone, 720p HD camera.....the list does go on for a few more features ( gps, metal detector...I **** you not, pull the patent, its public knowledge) what do they do....they reverse enginer it an estimated 50 generations, back to that garage door opening 1st gen ipod, and we are led to believe that these "new" models are advancements, even though they are still technically behind their original patent.

CAPITALISMO, you have killed the republic!

no but seriously, we pillage the village and wrestle the wench, drink up me arties yo-HO....

kleaneasy
11-13-2009, 10:48 AM
Please Wait. Your request is being processed...
Logout: Forums
Update LiveCloud Account Reply
Discussion of pirate software is not permtted on the boards and given the direction of the thread so far Iím locking this.

@ kry88 in answer to your question NO the Xbox version is not out yet, as Cas said 17th Nov for US, 20th for the UK, however a lot of media sites will be starting to receive their review copies so many will be playing the game perfectly legally at this point.