PDA

View Full Version : Operation "Fall Blau" expansion pack. Worth buying?

Atomic_Marten
12-01-2004, 04:36 PM
Recently I was thinking about buying this exp. pack so I would appreciate if someone who have this add-on, give me opinion on it.

Atomic_Marten
12-01-2004, 04:36 PM
Recently I was thinking about buying this exp. pack so I would appreciate if someone who have this add-on, give me opinion on it.

Targ
12-02-2004, 01:58 PM
Bump.

plumps_
12-02-2004, 06:11 PM
I've heard nothing but positive comments from German users. It's mainly a historic offline campaign made by the same person who has published "Operation Barbarossa".

3.JG51_BigBear
12-02-2004, 06:54 PM
A friend of mine living in Italy got a hold of a copy and sent it to me. Its very well produced. In my opinion its far superior to Battle Over Europe. The quality of the included skins is high, there are better on il2skins but I think there always will be, and the missions are well-scripted and emersive. I don't really like offline play but, in my opinion, this is as good as it gets.

Atomic_Marten
12-02-2004, 08:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 3.JG51_BigBear:
A friend of mine living in Italy got a hold of a copy and sent it to me. Its very well produced. In my opinion its far superior to Battle Over Europe. The quality of the included skins is high, there are better on il2skins but I think there always will be, and the missions are well-scripted and emersive. I don't really like offline play but, in my opinion, this is as good as it gets. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm buying it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

As far skins are concerned, I want to point out 2 guys(their skins are on IL2skins.com also): hammerd and vpmedia2004user.

hammerd skins are few (~30) but you can easily d/l them all (what is 30 skins? geez I have them hundreds on my HD http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif) because they are of superior quality (some of them are for sure better than stock ones - for Dora etc..)