PDA

View Full Version : A few suggestions for the game creators

Snoopy49
02-10-2010, 06:20 AM
hey i love assassin's creed, but HATE the whole "Desmond story", it is just plain boring but being an assassin is fun. My suggestion is that you make some more games but have them just about the assassin's life. You could have Viking assassins, samurai assassins, Zulu assassins, or even Native American assassins (before whites came). I know you have to keep it in melee weapon only times but there are countless possibilities for your wonderful idea.

shimpaku
02-10-2010, 08:57 AM
I think that perhaps you might possibly be missing the whole point of the story line here that Ubisoft is more likely than not building up to. Obviously there will probably be more Assassin Creed games and it eventually might come to pass that Desmond will, for all practical purposes, become an assassin himself in the present day. Of course that's just a wild guess and pure speculation. It all depends on how long Ubisoft decides to continue with it. Only time and sales can determine that. Either way, I'm really looking forward to #3!

Snoopy49
02-10-2010, 09:05 PM
I'm just saying, I think desmond is a ******

shimpaku
02-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy49:

Interesting. Would you care to elaborate on that?

I think the developers hit on something a bit unusual and different here. In other words, they simply did not throw out another moronic brain dead slash and hack 'em game for dribbling fools ( not directed at you) who care nothing more about than to simply have a character, whoever it might be, nor do they care, that blindly goes about killing people for no substantial reason whatsoever. It's not just a story, but a story within a story. Bottom line, without Desmond....there is NO assassin series! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

eloki444
02-11-2010, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by shimpaku:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Snoopy49:

Interesting. Would you care to elaborate on that?

I think the developers hit on something a bit unusual and different here. In other words, they simply did not throw out another moronic brain dead slash and hack 'em game for dribbling fools ( not directed at you) who care nothing more about than to simply have a character, whoever it might be, nor do they care, that blindly goes about killing people for no substantial reason whatsoever. It's not just a story, but a story within a story. Bottom line, without Desmond....there is NO assassin series! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EXACTLY!!!

OzDavis
02-12-2010, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by shimpaku:
I think the developers hit on something a bit unusual and different here. In other words, they simply did not throw out another moronic brain dead slash and hack 'em game for dribbling fools [...] who care nothing more about than to simply have a character [...] that blindly goes about killing people for no substantial reason whatsoever. It's not just a story, but a story within a story. Bottom line, without Desmond....there is NO assassin series! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif AMEN! I really couldn't have put it better myself, other than to add that the way they have taken people, places and events from history and weaved them into a storyline, to the point it's really hard to pinpoint where fact ends and fiction begins, takes pure talent.

Black_Widow9
02-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Please post in this thread-
Assassin's Creed 3 and beyond (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497/p/1)

willwork4pizza
02-18-2010, 06:35 PM
two words for the setting: togukawa japan.

europeans were presant at the beginning of the era so the templars could invade, and only one word is nessesary to convince nay-sayers: ninjas.

superheated
02-19-2010, 06:50 PM
Perhaps multi player mode could be created... Assassins vs Templars. Instead of merely capturing a flag, the entire team has to locate a codex page, then has to help defend a player who has to take the page to either Leonardo or a Templar equivalent.

The defending team who have the codex pages can set fires on roof tops to slow down attacking templars, on the ground, mercenaries/courtesans can distract Templars as well as tossing coins into the crowd to slow down Templars or Assassins when its their turn.

Just my thoughts......