PDA

View Full Version : flags and side missions

goodster1989
11-14-2007, 08:57 AM
can somebody tell me what flags are http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif and what are you expected to do in side mission also rouphly how many side missions are they

lpcrispo
11-14-2007, 09:09 AM
flags are just "flags" that you collect...
it does absolutely NOTHING except give you respect for finding em all!!

side missions : pick pocketing, saving civilian( by killing harrassing guards ), listening to conversations.. and killing templars!
thats about it... there is roughly 100 side-quest.... so a lot of repetitions!

anyway, the games only flaw is this... repetitions! everything else is great!

goodster1989
11-14-2007, 09:12 AM
thanks ipcrispo would you recomend the game

lpcrispo
11-14-2007, 09:25 AM
I dont have it YET... ( i will have it today or tomorow...)
I just said what EVERY reviewer said!
but they all say its a very great game... a great games with flaws... but a great game nonetheless... so yes, I would recommend it!

bukowski113
11-14-2007, 10:45 AM
I've been surprised at how varied the flag positions are. Some I've found tucked away near the highest of high towers. Others have been just waiting for me in the middle of the country (one I found by accident when I fell off the side of a building).

As for side missions I've saved a couple of civilians (it made me feel like Batman... except for the killing I guess, maybe more like the Punisher).

I can't speak to any repetitiveness yet because I haven't gotten to play for very long (certainly not as long as I'd like), but so far I'm really digging this game.

kinsella1991
11-14-2007, 12:43 PM
Hopefully i will be able to do all the side mission's and not get bored of repeating them, don't want to rush the story line bin w8in for this game for ages and want it to last a good while of play http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Strikefromabove
11-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Well, i honestly am gonna be happy with just free running everywhere.

kinsella1991
11-14-2007, 12:48 PM
True true that will keep my entertained for a while, spesh someone with my IQ:P