PDA

View Full Version : Altair's Dagger

hl_earp
02-10-2011, 08:52 PM
Why not include Altair's dagger as one of the weapons. It only makes sense, since we have the ability to use Altair's robes, armour and sword. Besides, the final dagger upgrade that Altair receives shows a sweet looking and dangerous weapon. PS. I believe that if we are using Altair's robes that the dagger should go in the back sheath instead of being hung on the hip.

Ru1986
02-11-2011, 04:06 AM
Beacuse his Dagger was nothing special probably the sword was good so was the armour but if oyu ask me i have very little posotive things to say about Altair. He had an American accent in 1190 in the middle east nuff said.

eddymunster1
02-11-2011, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
Beacuse his Dagger was nothing special probably the sword was good so was the armour but if oyu ask me i have very little posotive things to say about Altair. He had an American accent in 1190 in the middle east nuff said.

What difference does that make? He also speaks modern day English.
The animus translates most spoken language to modern English, surely the accent would depend on the accent of the translator, not the original speaker.

the_atm
02-11-2011, 05:10 AM
well you see, his robes (his real ones from number 1) are just a skin, so they would have to program it so that his harm goes up and grabs what ever dagger you have armed, so that may take some work so it's ok if it's just the way it is :P btw ALTAIR RULES

ULT1M4T3
02-11-2011, 05:25 AM
Actually, Altair's dagger IS in game. Just see the picture for Altair's skin. He has the dagger and it's clearly a render from Brotherhood. Too bad we can't get it ;/ Maybe it has something to do with the 'secret weapon rack' thing that was discussed before..

ILLusioNaire
02-11-2011, 10:17 AM
That knife Altair has at the end of AC1 is the best knife in all of AC, no contest. They should add it for dlc. And Altair rocks!

swiftkinfe
02-11-2011, 03:32 PM
I was questioning more over how in the picture it showed Ezio wearing the robes and wielding the knife and not Altair. Mabye in lost legacy they'll give a cannon reason why Altair keeps showing up in outfits. Mabye Ezio finds his old robes?

Anyways on the dagger.Possibly when the dagger is in use. Ezio could get a sheath similar to Altairs explaining how he puts it on his back.And once Altairs robes are used the animation just comes into effect.To the person who said his knife was nothing special.Its not like we are asking for his throwing knives.This was a usefull piece of equipment for him and should be useable. Ahh well until DLC arrives I'm stuck using knife...still.

itsamea-mario
02-11-2011, 04:04 PM
The dagger is definately the best looking of all altairs weapons, in my opinion.

Xanatos2007
02-12-2011, 06:12 AM
I've got Altair's dagger and it is a pretty sweet weapon, one of my favourite combat implements. Sheath kinda sucks though. I was disappointed that we couldn't use a similar weapon in AC2.

ULT1M4T3
02-12-2011, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
I've got Altair's dagger and it is a pretty sweet weapon, one of my favourite combat implements. Sheath kinda sucks though. I was disappointed that we couldn't use a similar weapon in AC2.

What do you mean? You have this dagger in ACB??
This one?
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110125220837/assassinscreed/images/7/78/ACBAlta%C3%AFr.jpg

Xanatos2007
02-12-2011, 06:41 AM
Nope, this (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images//AUTOIMAGES/UC883012lg.jpg) one. (http://www.swords-and-more.com/shop1/images/14805_600_3.jpg)