PDA

View Full Version : Altair's Dream

Bonjoyle
11-20-2009, 10:05 AM
Everyone having problems with grabbing the beam listen up. On the PS3 just stand on the ledge directly in front of the hanging light and hold L1 and X to jump up and grab it. Just relax and don't be jumping all over that balcony and you will grab the beam. Hope this helps.

Brandon002
11-20-2009, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Bonjoyle:
Everyone having problems with grabbing the beam listen up. On the PS3 just stand on the ledge directly in front of the hanging light and hold L1 and X to jump up and grab it. Just relax and don't be jumping all over that balcony and you will grab the beam. Hope this helps.

I have Xbox360 and no matter how much i stand on that ledge and press x to jump onto it, it just won't do it. I've been stuck on this crap for an hour and it's killing me.

FredEx919
11-20-2009, 10:56 AM
Brandon, The light post should be centered directly above the door, so once you reach the ledge, stand either to the left or right side of the door and jump to the wall. Once on the wall complete an extended jump by pressing the Jump button a second time toward the light post and you should grab on.