PDA

View Full Version : Whoever has AC2 yet please upload videos!!!!!!

moeys187
11-17-2009, 01:10 AM
Hello everyone.
I live in Australia and I dont get AC2 until thursday 19th of November. I know its only two days but can anyone please leave me comments or upload videos onto youtube and inform me about them.
If you think what im saying is stupid...I agree lmao. I'm just so excited about this game. Seriously in my opinion this game will be the game of the year!!!!

vasbyollu
11-17-2009, 01:14 AM
Hello moeys187,
This is not my youtube channel but this guy has made an Playthrough or Walkthrough, you name it xD

The game itself is totaly awesome!
Here it goes: Assassins Creed 2 Playthrough On Youtube (Bad Quality) (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=zeroXshinobi#grid/uploads)

HeartlessDevilN
11-17-2009, 01:47 AM
i live in aus to but i get it on wensday ish due to EB games doing a midnight relese :]

Azugo
11-17-2009, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by HeartlessDevilN:
i live in aus to but i get it on wensday ish due to EB games doing a midnight relese :]

That means you get it on Thursday. Midnight is the official tick-over to the next day!

What state do you live in? I live in South Australia but the closest EB Games isn't doing a midnight release.

HeartlessDevilN
11-17-2009, 02:08 AM
lol might try to get it at 11ish cause i have to get a buss home from marion T_T and if its past 12 ill have to walk O_o