PDA

View Full Version : Out of Sync in Co-op [SC]

zeta16
05-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Everytime I play online co-op I get this "out of sync" message and get kicked to the main menu... it's very annoying because i can't even finish the first level.
This happens since I installed the game, and even now that I installed the 1.02 patch still happens the same.

http://i41.tinypic.com/k4gubs.jpg

If anyone knows how to fix this problem, please tell me.

zeta16
05-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Everytime I play online co-op I get this "out of sync" message and get kicked to the main menu... it's very annoying because i can't even finish the first level.
This happens since I installed the game, and even now that I installed the 1.02 patch still happens the same.

http://i41.tinypic.com/k4gubs.jpg

If anyone knows how to fix this problem, please tell me.

zeta16
05-07-2010, 12:25 PM
Well, i guess i'm the only one with this problem since nobody replies.

Necrophilic
05-07-2010, 03:32 PM
It has happened to me a few times too. I think it just depends on what kind of connection you have with the other person. Although this has happened to me a few times, I still was able to finish a few rounds of the co-op story and other modes with many other players.

If this happens to you 100% of the time and you've tried many many multiplayer games, then it's possible that the problem is at your end. And sorry, but I wouldn't know how to fix that.

YtseJammer69
05-08-2010, 02:37 AM
I have had the same problem a few times, as well as various other connection problems. I hope Ubisoft sort this out soon.

roelbartstra
05-08-2010, 03:46 AM
I had it as well, I don't understand why they disconnect both players. Why not restart last checkpoint or go back to lobby?

crevlthe
05-08-2010, 03:53 AM
here - try this.

I tried this and it worked for me.

apparently, in order for the game to sync checkpoints with your co op partner, the frame rate will also lower to keep it synced on both sides.

every time you get to a checkpoint, the game loads quite a bit for the next section of the level. however, at the same time its also affected by the lowering of the frame rate between your partner and yourself.

if the connection isn't great, what this means is your frame rate will come to a point where the game feels that it is "out of sync" (because its trying to load the level as well as render the next level), hence the disconnections.

so what I did to solve this was basically get myself as well as my co op partner to turn down some of the graphical settings so that the average co op frame rate is not as low.

after doing that, I haven't had a single disconnection since.

crevlthe