PDA

View Full Version : Need some screen shots please.

Reschke
09-24-2004, 10:42 AM
If any of you guys have tested the game could I get some Corsair screenshots?

I want to start redoing signature panels for the guys in my squadron and need something new. The things we have used in the past are based on the old Corsair graphics in Ace's High and are dated. Besides I would like to have something different since we are openly branching out to this now that its very close to release.

Reschke
09-24-2004, 10:42 AM
If any of you guys have tested the game could I get some Corsair screenshots?

I want to start redoing signature panels for the guys in my squadron and need something new. The things we have used in the past are based on the old Corsair graphics in Ace's High and are dated. Besides I would like to have something different since we are openly branching out to this now that its very close to release.

actionhank1786
09-24-2004, 10:47 AM
I dont know that they can due to the non-disclosure agreement all the testers sign.
However, i think if you browse through the old Development Updates, you'll find something you like

Reschke
09-24-2004, 10:50 AM
Been through it several times and I haven't seen a Corsair without anything hanging off of it or sitting on the deck or even flying over ground with "decoy's" visible.

What I am looking for is something similar to what you have with your signature panel. Yeah I know I am picky about it but so be it.

Snow_Wolf_
09-24-2004, 01:39 PM
well it not a corsair but hope this help
http://aa.1asphost.com/seafury/carriertrap.jpg

Reschke
09-24-2004, 02:59 PM
Thanks Snow_Wolf. I can use that one for some buddies of mine who have a VF-27 squadron.