PDA

View Full Version : Ugh why Raiden?

SolidSnakeMat
11-26-2010, 11:11 AM
He was nothing a whiny little kid in MGS2 and in MGS4 oh whoopie hes a cyborg with higheels. Everyone is saying that hes such a Bad*** in MGS4 because of all the stuff he does. Hello considering he trys to kill himself in MGS4 because he hates himself. I don't see why Rising is coming out and why they created the worst idea of having Ezio with a Raiden outfit. Raiden is so bad even the devs made fun of him. These are made by the devs of MGS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPgDIWxgOYA

ninja_7_7
11-26-2010, 11:33 AM
I love Raiden. Better than Snake IMO. I am glad they put his skin in.

ZCherub
11-26-2010, 11:50 AM
Raiden could easily give you @ Ezio a thorough & unholy colon-stomping. It's just a cool little Easter egg. If you hate Raiden's whining so much, what makes you think we want to hear any of yours. Don't put the skin on = all your problems are solved... & as another poster pit it "All your Ezio are belong to Kojima".

Radman500
11-26-2010, 11:58 AM
that hes such a Bad*** in MGS4 because of all the stuff he does. Hello considering he trys to kill himself in MGS4 because he hates himself. I don't see why Rising is coming out and why th

raiden could stomp ezio, altair, desmond all at once... with 1 arm tied behind his back.....

anyways its pretty cool.. remember in mgs 4 they had the altair easter egg.. well this is ac paying back for that, with raiden easter egg

Radman500
11-26-2010, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by ZCherub:
Raiden could easily give you @ Ezio a thorough & unholy colon-stomping. It's just a cool little Easter egg. If you hate Raiden's whining so much, what makes you think we want to hear any of yours. Don't put the skin on = all your problems are solved... & as another poster pit it "All your Ezio are belong to Kojima".

all your ezio belong to kojima???

what does that mean

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-26-2010, 12:02 PM
If you don't like it don't use it, nobodies forcing it on you.

ZCherub
11-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Radman500:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZCherub:

all your ezio belong to kojima???

what does that mean </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Use the Googles to search for "all your base are belong to us" & "Hideo Kojima". You'll get it - probably.