PDA

View Full Version : How do I change my cape's colour?

Mahgeetah
01-03-2011, 03:34 PM
I am using the cape you first get and for some reason it stopped changing colours to match my outfit! I am currently using the venetian wine scheme and the cape stays a bland grey outside/ red inside when it should have a blue inside. Is there a textfile that will let me manually change the colour of my cape?

Abeonis
01-03-2011, 03:40 PM
The cape is dyed seperately from the robes. Simply select "dye cape" in the tailer menu to change the capes colour.

Big_Block
01-03-2011, 03:41 PM
You can have it dyed to another color at a Tailor shop. You can dye your outfit there as well, but capes are done separately.

Riquez
01-03-2011, 04:31 PM
You have to turn off your OUTFIT (eg: Altairs armour etc) to be able see capes & regular armour.

Go to the outfits & highlight the one you have on - it will have an option to remove it.

Mahgeetah
01-03-2011, 04:52 PM
I'm playing Assassin's creed 2 (not brother hood) and cape are definitly not dyed seperatly

LaCava1
01-03-2011, 04:57 PM
In that case... You can't in AC2. You get different capes by getting further in the game.

Mahgeetah
01-03-2011, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by triforceman5:
In that case... You can't in AC2. You get different capes by getting further in the game.

No im using the plain cape which is suppose to chang colour according to the colour of your outfit but mine isnt for some reason.

LaCava1
01-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Mahgeetah:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:

No im using the plain cape which is suppose to chang colour according to the colour of your outfit but mine isnt for some reason. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I was fairly sure it doesn't change.

MISFITxCREEPx
01-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Yeah, i'm almost 100% sure it's not supposed to change color.