PDA

View Full Version : Crashing and stays crashing until restart!!

Kainchild
10-06-2004, 09:00 PM
I am having a problem with Myst 4. After awile the game when I restart it will crash and keep crashing everytime I try to restart it. The only way so far I have found to fix this is to restart the omcputer but this is becoming annoying when I am in the middle of downloading and have to wait for the download to finsh before restarting. Are you guy going to come out with a fix to this??? I have a nivdia 5200 card. So far the game works with it but after awhile it will crash upon hours of use and remained crashed until restart.

Kainchild
10-06-2004, 09:00 PM
I am having a problem with Myst 4. After awile the game when I restart it will crash and keep crashing everytime I try to restart it. The only way so far I have found to fix this is to restart the omcputer but this is becoming annoying when I am in the middle of downloading and have to wait for the download to finsh before restarting. Are you guy going to come out with a fix to this??? I have a nivdia 5200 card. So far the game works with it but after awhile it will crash upon hours of use and remained crashed until restart.