PDA

View Full Version : The Glitches are manufacturing issues

Yuyuyama
11-21-2007, 11:24 AM
I work at a gamestop, and we recieve plenty copies of Assassin's Creed for the xbox 360 and ps3. I toke the game home the day it came out and when I got to the last assassination, the game would glitch and there would be two copies of Altair and so on. Went back and grabbed another copy and tried it out and there was no problems whatsoever. After a few tests of the different copies on both the ps3 and 360, I have found that the problem is a manufacturing issue. Some would work fine, and others wouldn't. Tried it with 5 copies of each systems. Two out of five would not work correctly. The disc itself is probably the problem and not the game or programming. This is just a test performed by a gamestop employee, Ubisoft may need to do a bigger test to see what is going on.

unnamedninja
11-21-2007, 11:31 AM
Yeah i suspected that the problems were due to the rushed publishing rather than the game code itself.

lostassassin123
11-21-2007, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Yuyuyama:
I work at a gamestop, and we recieve plenty copies of Assassin's Creed for the xbox 360 and ps3. I toke the game home the day it came out and when I got to the last assassination, the game would glitch and there would be two copies of Altair and so on. Went back and grabbed another copy and tried it out and there was no problems whatsoever. After a few tests of the different copies on both the ps3 and 360, I have found that the problem is a manufacturing issue. Some would work fine, and others wouldn't. Tried it with 5 copies of each systems. Two out of five would not work correctly. The disc itself is probably the problem and not the game or programming. This is just a test performed by a gamestop employee, Ubisoft may need to do a bigger test to see what is going on.
What if You tested the 2nd disk not as good as the first one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif
I WANT TO PLAY THAT GAME! And the crashing is the only thing that keeps me from rushing to the store right now! Arrrrgh Ubi, why!??!?!?! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

Max_Fall
11-21-2007, 01:07 PM
Guess thats why the PC version is moved,perhaps its better

JosheyG34
11-21-2007, 04:22 PM
OR they are adding a x bow omw throwing knives are gay I want a cross bow. and It dosent take 1 min to load if you look at his bow you just pull the string back and vola it locks in place then you tap trigger

Kaxen6
11-21-2007, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by JosheyG34:
OR they are adding a x bow omw throwing knives are gay I want a cross bow. and It dosent take 1 min to load if you look at his bow you just pull the string back and vola it locks in place then you tap trigger

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif A medieval crossbow takes a crank to wind up. It shoots with a lot more force than a normal bow and takes a lot more to wind up to shoot... It took a minute.

Iam8_Bit
11-21-2007, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by JosheyG34:

Have you ever fired or loaded a medieval crossbow?
I have and I will tell you it takes a minute or so on a light version, 2-3 on a heavy version. Just because you say it doesn't doesn't make it so. Both versions had to be primed by a crank.
People keep acting like they are like thier modern varients, which they are not.

Do some research before making statements you know nothing about.