PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelations: Animus Edition Question

BoomJack94
06-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Hi, I need to know if the encylopedia that comes with the Animus Edition contains all the art from the 55 page art book included in the Collector's Edition. I have listed what comes with the Animus Edition below for those who don't know what it comes with:

THE ANIMUS BOX: BREAK THE ASSASSIN SEAL TO UNVEIL ITS CONTENT

IN-DEPTH ENCYCLOPEDIA, WITH COMPREHENSIVE ENTRIES ON THE MAJOR CHARACTERS, EVENTS AND OTHER IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF THE ASSASSIN’S CREED® UNIVERSE.

ORIGINAL GAME SOUNDTRACK

ASSASSIN’S CREED® EMBERS MOVIE: AN ANIMATED SHORT FILM

IN-GAME CONTENT:

• Explore the prison of legendary Vlad the Impaler, the scourge of Constantinople who inspired the myth of Dracula. Seek out the hanging cell of the infamous leader to retrieve his personal blade, a deadly close quarters dagger capable of dispatching any foe.

• Capacity upgrades for your hidden gun bullets, bombs & crossbow arrows to give you a decisive advantage in battle.

• Play as two additional multiplayer characters: The Crusader & a character from Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood revamped with a Constantinople flavour: the Ottoman Jester

• The Armour of Brutus from Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood

• One exclusive customisation item

itsamea-mario
06-09-2011, 01:42 PM
I know it will contain alot of artwork, not sure if it will have all the stuff from the artbook though.

I'm more interested in this customisation item myself.

Calvarok
06-20-2011, 10:25 PM
The Animus Edition is coming out in North America. -.-

Th3spian777
06-20-2011, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
The Animus Edition is coming out in North America. -.-

As of yesterday bro it's not, it's only available in Europe

s0ggy c0rnbr3ad
06-20-2011, 10:34 PM
really? everything i have seen points the other way, just like the black edition, and codex edition.

s0ggy c0rnbr3ad
06-20-2011, 10:35 PM
im not even seeing the collectors edition on ubisoft

Th3spian777
06-20-2011, 10:37 PM
I looked yesterday, they said they'll probably come out with a U.S. edition but they haven't said anything yet

Calvarok
06-20-2011, 10:46 PM
Actually, whoops. Apparantly it's not in NA. I could have sworn I heard evidence to the contrary.