PDA

View Full Version : AC: Brotherhood VS Other Recent Games

tjbyrum1
11-03-2010, 08:11 PM
AC Brotherhood is only one of the many games to come out recently. One was Fallout New Vegas, Fable III, the wee-bit back Halo Reach, I think Black Ops is coming soon, whatever.

Anyway, how do YOU think AC stands up them?

Personally, I think AC adds SO much detail into their games, which no other game above doesn't do that (to my knowledge anyway). I liked Fable I and II, and one thing I looked into it for was the Combat, which was iffy; AC totally smacks it in the face with the combat, I love AC Brotherhood's combat features and all the crap you can do it. The story is unique and much better than most other games.

Your opinions?

DarkicoN14
11-03-2010, 08:14 PM
im going to say best 3rd person action game this year

The Zoo Boy
11-03-2010, 09:03 PM
My personal pick for Game of the Year and probably my favorite game of all time, as right now that title is held by Assassin's Creed 2, so Brotherhood will probably beat that!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

gamertam
11-03-2010, 10:28 PM
ACB for game of the year, if not at least in contention in my opinion.

MCB280
11-03-2010, 10:58 PM
The only one that can hold a candle to AC:B is fable 3 and maybe new Vegas but COD is no way never this game this is actually based on facts and designs for some of the gadgets by Da vinci what he actually did like the tank, flying machine and others items the only things that are not that really is the hidden blade and hidden gun the hidden poison would work how it works in the game so all up Brotherhood for the WIN!!!!!!