PDA

View Full Version : Respawns?



AWC_Pest
05-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Will the mulitplayer have an option for no-respawn games or are all the game types requiring respawn?

Perseus_AWC
05-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Also, will the game offer a hardcore type mode? or at least 1 shot one kill?

Sorry to threadjack there Pest, but I didn't wanna start another thread

Nevada-Smith
05-20-2009, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by AWC_Pest:
Will the mulitplayer have an option for no-respawn games?
Most likely, yes.

In Call of Juarez 1, most of the multiplayer modes used round elimination. In other words: You are allowed one life per round. When you die, you must wait until the round ends to respawn. It was similar to Counter-Strike.


Originally posted by Perseus_AWC:
Also, will the game offer a hardcore type mode? or at least 1 shot one kill?
A hardcore mode would be unnecessary.

In Call of Juarez 1, two shots with a pistol would kill anyone in multiplayer.

Perseus_AWC
05-20-2009, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Nevada-Smith:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AWC_Pest:
Will the mulitplayer have an option for no-respawn games?
Most likely, yes.

In Call of Juarez 1, most of the multiplayer modes used round elimination. In other words: You are allowed one life per round. When you die, you must wait until the round ends to respawn. It was similar to Counter-Strike.


Originally posted by Perseus_AWC:
Also, will the game offer a hardcore type mode? or at least 1 shot one kill?
A hardcore mode would be unnecessary.

In Call of Juarez 1, two shots with a pistol would kill anyone in multiplayer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's great to hear! Thanks for the info

FredEx919
06-23-2009, 12:35 PM
Hello guys, just an update here for you. The multiplayer does not contain an option to turn on/off respawns. Also there is not a seperate Hardcore mode included. You do have the ability to enable friendly fire, and also set your character to "auto kill when away".

Perseus_AWC
06-24-2009, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by FredEx919:
Hello guys, just an update here for you. The multiplayer does not contain an option to turn on/off respawns. Also there is not a seperate Hardcore mode included. You do have the ability to enable friendly fire, and also set your character to "auto kill when away".

Thanks for the info Fredex