PDA

View Full Version : Clue that There is attachments

o0Kman0o
06-25-2011, 03:39 PM
Now i'm not 100% on this but i'm pretty sure there is attachments on the game.. Now there are two main play thoughs which I know of and both leave there little hint towards it.
1st playthough [One where he takes a more stealth aproch] I saw that The silancer on the pistols image [bottom right corner] was grey where everything else was white where also on normal pistol [no silancer] everything is also white. Now on the other playthough you will see that the snipers scope is also grey [on picture] waybe thats a better scope than the normal one who now. even if i'm wrong or just bad at picking out differant shades, I thought it was worth a post.

Hobodealer
06-25-2011, 03:56 PM
Yeah I recall Dan Hay saying in a video about finding the silencer for the AK47. So I think there will be. Hopefully nothing too unrealistic or over the top though like heartbeat sensors.

k4Anarky2011
06-25-2011, 11:29 PM
lol people pointed this out a while ago

if u watch the trailer again, notice when Brody iron-sight his AK you can see the scope mount railing on top of the rifle. So 99 percent there will be attachments, 99.99 percent scope