PDA

View Full Version : After the end. (SPOILERS)

all_alone_
11-25-2007, 03:04 PM
ok, at the end of the game Altair says he can not destroy the peice of Eden, what do you think happend, did he become corrupt and take it for himself? or what?

MiniAssasin
11-25-2007, 03:30 PM
i think he couldnt destroy it knowing that all these other pieces exist so he will use it to find and collect all the pieces and hide them.

which i think will happen in the next game, thus the templars are rejoicing that they know the locations but will find they are no longer there and will have to use desmond to go back in the animus to find out where he hid them

NECESARY_EVIL
11-25-2007, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
i think he couldnt destroy it knowing that all these other pieces exist so he will use it to find and collect all the pieces and hide them.

which i think will happen in the next game, thus the templars are rejoicing that they know the locations but will find they are no longer there and will have to use desmond to go back in the animus to find out where he hid them

Thats good... I never thought about that.

Tela
11-25-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by all_alone_:
ok, at the end of the game Altair says he can not destroy the peice of Eden, what do you think happend, did he become corrupt and take it for himself? or what?

When you have finished the game, gone through the credits, you can go back onto the animus. Go to memroy block seven, and there will be an "Attatchment". Read it, and it tells you somewhat why he couldn't destroy the peice of eden.

all_alone_
11-25-2007, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Tela:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by all_alone_:

When you have finished the game, gone through the credits, you can go back onto the animus. Go to memroy block seven, and there will be an "Attatchment". Read it, and it tells you somewhat why he couldn't destroy the peice of eden. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh ok ill do that! thanks!