PDA

View Full Version : Already 3 times notorious by end of chapter 2?

Dawn20
05-06-2010, 07:25 AM
How can that be?
I need to have only one time notorious in my stats [becuase the mission with the posters], so how come im 3 already? I didn kill anyone...

I started to play again just to try and play with no Notorious till the end of the game.

So how i gain 3 notorious already? will be glad to know how it really works.

Thanks.
\
EDIT: omg i have 4 now ! i didnt do anything -___

Dawn20
05-06-2010, 07:25 AM
How can that be?
I need to have only one time notorious in my stats [becuase the mission with the posters], so how come im 3 already? I didn kill anyone...

I started to play again just to try and play with no Notorious till the end of the game.

So how i gain 3 notorious already? will be glad to know how it really works.

Thanks.
\
EDIT: omg i have 4 now ! i didnt do anything -___

Azugo
05-06-2010, 08:13 AM
Perhaps this topic should be moved to the Technical help forum (Or whatever it's called)?

And, I'm sorry but I'm afraid I don't have a solution to your problem... Never experienced anything like what you described before.

Dawn20
05-06-2010, 09:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azugo:
Perhaps this topic should be moved to the Technical help forum (Or whatever it's called)?

And, I'm sorry but I'm afraid I don't have a solution to your problem... Never experienced anything like what you described before. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well... im pretty sure its not the game fault...
How many notorious do you have in your stats?

Six_Gun
05-06-2010, 12:20 PM
If you pay attention to the story, you become notorious early on in the game merely for being a surviving Auditore after they accuse and kill your father and brothers. It's easy to become notorious even before then after the fight with Vieri Pazzi and his gang because Vieri has lots of guards working for him.

It's pretty much impossible to play the whole game without being notorious here and there because there's some places like assassin's tombs where you automatically become notorious when entering them.