PDA

View Full Version : AC's Hottest!



stix489
07-13-2008, 12:35 AM
Okay guys...just because I haven't made a thread in AGES...and because I'm bored because my Internets not letting me sign on to MSN...I decided to make this thread!

So, as the title implies, this thread is about AC's hottest people (forumers, superstars, actors/actresses, sport stars etc.) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Here, you can post pictures of the people YOU have a secret obsession about, talk about them in general...or even fantasize about them, if that's your thing...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Remember though, this can be ANYONE...except for ONE person....ME. Since I'm the maker of this thread, I cannot be listed here http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

So...Have fun, and enjoy <STRIKE>laughing at other people's obsessions</STRIKE> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

(Possible lock is expected - Even though it is way different that the BUWYWL thread http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif )

Yes Alex, you CAN talk about your beloved Liv Tyler in here http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

zgubilici
07-13-2008, 12:41 AM
Lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

So, you want everyone to talk about their favorite stars/people/characters, explain the reasons why and see what others think?

It seems an interesting idea, as long as it doesn't transform into another chat/randomness thread http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.In that case, it will get a lock indeed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

For now, let's see what will happen http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

stix489
07-13-2008, 12:44 AM
Exactly! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Well, first it was only going to be forumers, but that would seem rather stalkerish don't you think? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Wanna start us off Z? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ScytheOfGrim
07-13-2008, 12:45 AM
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa286/ScytheOfGrim/hitlerIsAmused.jpg
Who else?

stix489
07-13-2008, 12:47 AM
Ugh you WANT this thread to be locked don't you...>__>

Okay then, why?

ScytheOfGrim
07-13-2008, 12:50 AM
Because he's almost as awesome as I am.

He's second in line for ruling the world, right after your truly.
Sure, a little re-incarnation and whatnot, but still manageable.

Of course I want it to get locked. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif
I also wanted to be the first to bring Hitler up. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

zgubilici
07-13-2008, 12:52 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

stix489
07-13-2008, 12:54 AM
Just ignore Scythe Z...give this thing a REAL chance! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

ScytheOfGrim
07-13-2008, 12:57 AM
What?!
I like Hitler, and he did say anyone. >_>
Okay, fine... I like Hitler's ambition... more accurate for you? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

You have to admit, the guy had a way with dealing with things. >_>

BTOG46
07-13-2008, 01:09 AM
You really are trying to make this thread die from an overdose of Scythe <STRIKE>hate</STRIKE> <STRIKE>love</STRIKE> <STRIKE>humour?</STRIKE> <STRIKE>sarcasm</STRIKE> <STRIKE>cynicism</STRIKE> aargh!! by being your usual charming self.......... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

stix489
07-13-2008, 01:23 AM
How bout YOU try and start us off Fred...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Zain0
07-13-2008, 02:17 AM
I love you, Stix.




Originally posted by stix489:
Remember though, this can be ANYONE...except for ONE person....ME. Since I'm the maker of this thread, I cannot be listed here http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif


Oh. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

stix489
07-13-2008, 02:22 AM
Haha! Okay...you CAN talk about me then! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

(People need to take this SERIAL THREAD MORE SERIALLY!) >_>

Robbinho1992
07-13-2008, 04:09 AM
Hmmmmmmmm........I agree with Scythe On the Hitler Thing. He did pretty well, Untill, well, you know.

Who I admire?......Hmmmmm...Secert Obsession?

Queen Elizabeth II is quite Hot I think.

Seriously, I don't have any obessions with one person who is Famous anyway.

stix489
07-15-2008, 03:28 AM
They don't have to be famous Rob! They could be ANYONE! Or ANYTHING >__> (Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself though <_< ) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Dead thread is dead >_>

ScytheOfGrim
07-15-2008, 03:33 AM
Dead thread is dead >_>


I believe I dictated so earlier on.

RosieKR
07-15-2008, 08:26 AM
jennifer love hewitt or mariah carey

caswallawn_2k7
07-15-2008, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Robbinho1992:
Hmmmmmmmm........I agree with Scythe On the Hitler Thing. He did pretty well, Untill, well, you know.

Who I admire?......Hmmmmm...Secert Obsession?

Queen Elizabeth II is quite Hot I think.

Seriously, I don't have any obessions with one person who is Famous anyway.
you only like her because she's german http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

lostassassin123
07-15-2008, 09:14 AM
Is it just me or your threads end up as a failure???

*Flashbacks about the Lost thread*

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Marek86
07-15-2008, 09:46 AM
Megan Fox = )


http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/marek86/megan-fox-picture-6.jpg

ScytheOfGrim
07-15-2008, 10:17 AM
No lost, it's only when I have something to do with it... me and Hitler. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

If you don't mind me asking, Marek, but... why?

pleomax30
07-15-2008, 10:36 AM
I don't think you should even talk about hitler in jest. He did murder hundreds of thousands of innocent and scared men women and children.

Could have quite easily had been your son or daughter, still admire him?

Anyway i have always thought liz hurley was hot even though she's getting on a bit now.

caswallawn_2k7
07-15-2008, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by pleomax30:
I don't think you should even talk about hitler in jest. He did murder hundreds of thousands of innocent and scared men women and children.

Could have quite easily had been your son or daughter, still admire him?

Anyway i have always thought liz hurley was hot even though she's getting on a bit now.
ok then on that lets not talk about the british as their empire took over most of the world and heavily used slavery or the americans since they did slavery and burned inocent women claiming they are witches. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

ScytheOfGrim
07-15-2008, 11:26 AM
If we're allowed to make jokes about Bush, then we're most certainly allowed to make jokes about Hitler.

defiant99
07-15-2008, 11:44 AM
ok then on that lets not talk about the british as their empire took over most of the world and heavily used slavery or the americans since they did slavery and burned inocent women claiming they are witches. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

That would make a good video game. (Sarcasm) We are playing AC after all; a game about the Crusades. When the Crusaders captured Jerusalem in 1099 they massacred every man, woman, and child in the city until the streets ran ankle deep with the blood. I know AC is about the third Crusade; still the horrors in 1191 during the third Crusade were just as inhuman.

O.K. then. Secretly admire Saladin in respect to the Crusades.

In 1187, Saladin, Sultan of Egypt, recaptured Jerusalem, following the Battle of Hattin. After taking Jerusalem back from the Christians the Muslims spared civilians and for the most part left churches and shrines untouched to be able to collect ransom money from the Franks. Saladin is remembered respectfully in both European and Islamic sources as a man who "always stuck to his promise and was loyal." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusade

caswallawn_2k7
07-17-2008, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
If we're allowed to make jokes about Bush, then we're most certainly allowed to make jokes about Hitler.

too true (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6XSEmv7cQs) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif if TV can do it there cant be anything wrong with it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Marek86
07-17-2008, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
No lost, it's only when I have something to do with it... me and Hitler. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

If you don't mind me asking, Marek, but... why?

Cause she is amazing. Come on lots of people have a celebrity crush.

Lazybeans
07-23-2008, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by stix489:
Haha! Okay...you CAN talk about me then! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

....:3

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/crackwhip.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

That probably warrants a big ol' lock, but I couldn't help posting on here before it REALLY died. XD

...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

GreyFlame
07-23-2008, 08:36 PM
I knew it was a mistake entering this thread...

stix489
07-23-2008, 08:44 PM
The only thread that ever succeeded was the Post a Picture thread....all the rest have either been locked, or just died a horrible death.......and that's all part of the fun xD

ScytheOfGrim
07-23-2008, 11:43 PM
Actually stix, the picture thread should have been locked, as MrMoo beat you to the chase... (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1071081475/p/1) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

But that one... died... early... meh

lostassassin123
07-24-2008, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by stix489:
The only thread that ever succeeded was the Post a Picture thread....all the rest have either been locked, or just died a horrible death.......and that's all part of the fun xD

O`rly?

>.>

ThePheonix1030
07-24-2008, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
Actually stix, the picture thread should have been locked, as MrMoo beat you to the chase... (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1071081475/p/1) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

But that one... died... early... meh
Wow, I totally missed that thread. Where was I? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

the_assassin_07
07-25-2008, 02:46 AM
Eating.