PDA

View Full Version : Should there be an Assassins Creed movie?

moeys187
11-10-2009, 06:40 AM
In my honest opinion, AC2 Lineage so far is FANTASTIC!!!
I would love to see an Assassins Creed full length movie made by a big picture company such as Universal, Paramount pictures, Warner Bros, etc.
And I would love to see it exactly like AC2 Lineage which is around 80% CGI (Computer-Generated Imagery)

moeys187
11-10-2009, 06:40 AM
In my honest opinion, AC2 Lineage so far is FANTASTIC!!!
I would love to see an Assassins Creed full length movie made by a big picture company such as Universal, Paramount pictures, Warner Bros, etc.
And I would love to see it exactly like AC2 Lineage which is around 80% CGI (Computer-Generated Imagery)

caswallawn_2k7
11-10-2009, 06:44 AM
no offence to the short movies but if I hat paid to see that I would be ****ed, the set's because of how the CGI is done is too sterile and clean to be realistic before taking into account you can tell every time they use ropes for stunt's and if you look at it carefully they actually have quite a few flaws in perspective when when a person is interacting with the back drop.

ProjectXigis
11-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Yeah, I like it so far. Though, I really want to know when the rest will come out. Though Ezio in my opinion looks like he needs to grow up a bit.

Azugo
11-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Lineage is good. I really like it, but it isn't cinema quality. (Obviously)

I would love to see an Assassin's Creed spin-off type movie filmed by a well-known company. For example, 20th Century Fox or Paramount.

the amolang
11-10-2009, 06:58 PM
I think it could be done. but I'm just worried it would be all crappy like other games-made-into-movies... no cgi though (except for the usual stuff in movies but not for the locations or anything like that)

Mcmole2
11-11-2009, 11:46 PM
I must say, if I didn't know that Lineage was basically using a green room, I would swear that it would have a bigger budget. Of course, one would automatically assume that since the shorts were made with the people behind 300.

Lonnie_Jackson
11-12-2009, 01:37 AM
No CGI unless needed but overall I would love to see a movie! I liked the short film but having a movie quality type would rock if based on the characters. Anyway watching this was like watching a cool mini tv series. It was nice thanks ubi!

EzioAssassin51
11-12-2009, 02:32 AM
I voted for as much CGI but i wans thinking it would be great if it was half real half CGI!

I wouldn't want AC1 or 2 put into a movie because the story is told through the games but if they made a third game and then made the movie based on a new Assassin and with the story of Desmond and Lucy stopping Abstergo or something would be good!

Or a mini TV series like Altair25 said but that might turn out bad http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif