PDA

View Full Version : combat questions

AP0LL0316
10-14-2007, 04:22 PM
hey guys... whatsup? anyway my question is if you assassinate a target in an area of town away from government buildings(castles,barracks,etc) do guards keep respawning until you run away or can i simply kill all the guards to break the line of sight and then run before more show up to investogate(sp)?

Royal.Mist
10-14-2007, 04:24 PM
We, like you, have not played the game so we know as much as you do.

AP0LL0316
10-14-2007, 04:28 PM
ok then... no need for attitude.

princeofyo
10-14-2007, 04:30 PM
How do you know he was showing attitude? It's not like you could tell by the sound of his voice.

AP0LL0316
10-14-2007, 04:31 PM
im just that good... moving on... id hope that there isnt an endless supply of guards... id rather fight the guards if i can.. kill them... then run to break los.

princeofyo
10-14-2007, 04:41 PM
Yea sure you are...

Anyway I doubt that the guards respawn. After all look at the size of the city, their must be hundreds of guards in it.

R0B0J0E
10-14-2007, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by princeofyo:
How do you know he was showing attitude? It's not like you could tell by the sound of his voice.

You can tell by his word choice.

Maybe if you were more fluent in English you would understand the implied intent behind the chosen words. Maybe if you talked to people instead of being on a computer you would know how common words can be structured to insult you. Just Maybe...

P.S. Does it sound like I'm insulting you? How can you tell?

That's your homework assignment for today.

eliteassassin69
10-14-2007, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by R0B0J0E:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by princeofyo:

You can tell by his word choice.

Maybe if you were more fluent in English you would understand the implied intent behind the chosen words. Maybe if you talked to people instead of being on a computer you would know how common words can be structured to insult you. Just Maybe...

P.S. Does it sound like I'm insulting you? How can you tell?

That's your homework assignment for today. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahahahah good one.
and it would make sense that here and there guards come out of guard posst and barracks to make it more realistic. so they dont come out of nowhere

AirRon_2K7
10-15-2007, 12:51 AM
This Royal Mist has attitude problems, he joins up then attacks random people with his bad attitude. I reckon guards do respawn... or just spawn altogether, the game can't handle... no, the machine can't handle all the guards being there... like everyone being loaded in Damascus while your in Acre ... and it doesn't make any sense for them to try either.

--------------

Can't you tell someones attitude from the way that they type/ the wording that they use? Why do people post stupid comments instead of answering the question? Its like Z says (wow.. agreeing with a mod >.< http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif) if you ain't got nothing nice to say... Shut up.

--------------------------------

Anywho, as I said, guards probably do respawn, but just not in your face. There'll probably be an infinite amount of 'investigations' if you just sit about waiting, but yeah... you probably can break the line of sight by gouging out your enemies eyes.

yehonatan.roth
10-15-2007, 12:56 AM
i hope that in at least one mission i could have an endless amount of guards so i could die a heroic death in battle with tuns of gaurds surrounding me...

maby at the last mission...

CouchZombie
10-15-2007, 01:09 AM
please keep this thread on topic, you know who you are.