PDA

View Full Version : who is...

IHeartAC31565
10-28-2007, 12:07 PM
who is actually fascinated by the fact that they took actual buildings from that time period and put it in the game????
to me, im not rele that interested in the buildings, but i still love the game...im probably going to sexually harass the disc when it comes out.. discuss

BellumetPax
10-28-2007, 12:13 PM
I personally think that it is INCREDIBLE. The architecture (especially the churches) is amazing that they could do that back then. I love that you can climb them too! Really, without technology they made some very cool buildings. I urge people to go look at these old churches and stuff. When (and if) you go, take a stroll down the old cripts. Its so rad.
Anywho, i am babbling now so yeah...

IHeartAC31565
10-28-2007, 12:17 PM
i've been to jerusalem,acre and damascus (damascus isnt called damascus anymore) and i could tell u, if they're bringin the actualy buildings from those citys, we r gunna have days and days of fun...i love the fact that we could climb all the buildings and i also think the buildings r quite amazing.....but i dont care very much for the fact that they spent so long putting the actual buildings in

Darkeye321
10-28-2007, 12:17 PM
I am fascinated, only thing sucks is they didnt make the game historically accurate so people dont go nuts

ikbengeband
10-28-2007, 12:18 PM
i love it to but it looks like there are much of the same buildings.

IHeartAC31565
10-28-2007, 12:29 PM
well when i was at these places, alot of the buildings did look the same but think about it as Manhatten...most of the buildings there look the same...thats how it is in Acre Damascus and Jerusalem

DeadCorpseAC
10-28-2007, 12:31 PM
I am. Really, it's perfect! (for me)
The fact that you can climb every building is other thing that makes me fascinated.
The architecture of the buildings of this game is really cool.

deskpe
10-28-2007, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by ikbengeband:
i love it to but it looks like there are much of the same buildings.
well that the "lego blocks" they haev been talking about, they will have diferet houses for the cities, and fot the poor/middle class/ rich places too

the buildings they made that are from real life are some of the "landmarks"

i think its really great that they did this, its fun too recognize[cant spell] some buildings in the game that you might of read about in history lesson etc..

yehonatan.roth
10-28-2007, 01:35 PM
one of the main reasons iam buyig this game...

and about you harrasing the Disc of the game...

what's up with that?

IHeartAC31565
10-28-2007, 03:23 PM
dude the game is gunna b amazing!!! who here is gunna sexually harass the disc?

count me in!

alecy
10-28-2007, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by IHeartAC31565:
who is actually fascinated by the fact that they took actual buildings from that time period and put it in the game????
to me, im not rele that interested in the buildings, but i still love the game...im probably going to sexually harass the disc when it comes out.. discuss

Ya Im not going to argue with your choices but i think it might be better if you got a stack of disks first...

Wait wait dont delete admin there is a point

Ya it'll be sweet but I hope it isn't to legoy you know like there are a hundred of the same buildings

saros.exe
10-28-2007, 04:50 PM
Well how would that be if they allowed people to go inside ALL buildings, and made them historically accurate? That would be amazing http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

But really, they cannot make all of the buildings look like they did in 1191. I mean comon there arent many drawings from that period, no photos either. They most likely just copied the layout of the city based on maps they had from that time, and made the buildings look like they think they looked like in 1191. I mean noone can prove them wrong now http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif