PDA

View Full Version : 1.1b

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 12:34 PM
I'd just like to say thanks for all the hard work that's been put into the 1.1b patch.
I was a little bit disappointed with having to use "regedit" to get the thing up and running online, but with a bit of help from online buddies, this was soon rectified (just don't do that again) ;-).
I've not flown all my favorite rides yet, but I'd like to say all I've noticed is a few subtle differences in flight models and sounds. Having never flown the real life Cobra, yak, fw190, or Hurricane, all I can say is "they are different now, not good, not bad, not better not worse.
Thanks again, I look forward to the extra planes next.
P.S. It might be worth putting a regedit fix on your site for the computer novices.

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 12:34 PM
I'd just like to say thanks for all the hard work that's been put into the 1.1b patch.
I was a little bit disappointed with having to use "regedit" to get the thing up and running online, but with a bit of help from online buddies, this was soon rectified (just don't do that again) ;-).
I've not flown all my favorite rides yet, but I'd like to say all I've noticed is a few subtle differences in flight models and sounds. Having never flown the real life Cobra, yak, fw190, or Hurricane, all I can say is "they are different now, not good, not bad, not better not worse.
Thanks again, I look forward to the extra planes next.
P.S. It might be worth putting a regedit fix on your site for the computer novices.

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 12:44 PM
HI,

I try everything to go online but for me it is still
impossilble.

Do you have a suggestion for me.

I`ve already changed the regestry but...

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 12:49 PM
goto hyperlobby to play online, if u have probs with ubi, btw also much better play there

http://www.666th.com/uploads/forumsigs/2-devbleuscreen2.gif

papercuts are the worst

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 12:50 PM
hi
i tried yesterday evening.What i read was that i have
to pay monthly a fee. So i quiet.