PDA

View Full Version : Da Vinci Disappearance DLC

K4tsumoto
04-01-2011, 02:31 AM
Recently downloaded it and nowhere can it be found on my map. Yes I have beaten the game

Is it bugged?

Saikotek
04-01-2011, 03:36 AM
You have to unlock it through uPlay by 0 points.

Razrback16
04-01-2011, 05:50 AM
Yeah that confused me as well initially. It should've been incorporated into the game as another memory sequence the way they did the two DLC missions in AC2, but sadly, you have to unlock it through UPLAY.

ace3001
04-01-2011, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Razrback16:
Yeah that confused me as well initially. It should've been incorporated into the game as another memory sequence the way they did the two DLC missions in AC2, but sadly, you have to unlock it through UPLAY. I too never realized why they did this. Seriously, why was it necessary? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

chris_7292
04-01-2011, 09:45 AM
I activated the DLC, started the game and found it on the map, BUT: when i start the sequence, the typical loading screen appears (ezio is there too, but invisible! I can still hear his steps and see the little dust clouds, when he's running. Strange). While loading, I hear a short conversation between two men, talking about Desmond and the Animus. But instead of loading the sequence, the screen stays and I can't do anything.

I've already finished the story of the game, I don't know what's happening

Kalevalatar
05-14-2011, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by chris_7292:
I activated the DLC, started the game and found it on the map, BUT: when i start the sequence, the typical loading screen appears (ezio is there too, but invisible! I can still hear his steps and see the little dust clouds, when he's running. Strange). While loading, I hear a short conversation between two men, talking about Desmond and the Animus. But instead of loading the sequence, the screen stays and I can't do anything.

I've already finished the story of the game, I don't know what's happening

I have this same problem. Only way to get out is crash game.

AwkwardlyBruta
05-14-2011, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razrback16:
Yeah that confused me as well initially. It should've been incorporated into the game as another memory sequence the way they did the two DLC missions in AC2, but sadly, you have to unlock it through UPLAY. I too never realized why they did this. Seriously, why was it necessary? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a guess, but maybe it was to get people to sign up for uplay?

spectatorx
05-15-2011, 01:55 AM
@K4tsumoto, from where you downloaded the game? IF you downloaded pirated version from torrent or rapidshare(or similar service) than you got your answer: with pirated version you can't activate DLC.

Kalevalatar
05-17-2011, 12:03 PM
Seems this problem is indeed related to finishing the game before starting this memory. My husband who playes also but has not played the game through, was able to start the Da Vinci memory (same comp too, just different session).

Memory seems to be available for me as well and it begins by two men talking, but then it stops and the memory from year 1506 never starts. I cannot quit the game or reload another memory, not a single button works.

Hope this is fixed soon, I don't want to start game all over, atleast not quite yet http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif