PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for pc version

zajebiste
11-25-2007, 02:35 PM
This is mainly for Ubisoft but others may post their ideas or comment mine i mean all feedback is welcome right http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

1. Assassins fighting.... i will say only one thing speed kills in prince of Persia... you dig me ?
2. Different clothes for Altair, what i mean is after a while normal intelligent person will notice a man dressed in white with loads of weapons exposed to human eye i mean it doesn't take genius to do the right thing arrest and ask questions later cause its not like everybody has sword in the game what i propose is some disguise or something to move around city in civil Altair can hide hes "assassins gear on rooftops and search for target when he finds him he simple goes back to get hes gear and boom kill target.

3. Counter pushing a button to counter attack after parry i mean main character is flexible strong and fast but for an assassin he fight like slow dumb guard.

4. And the biggest thing co up producer said in interview that it would be difficult to make right ? this is PC baby we have our homeboys mod makers they can easily make multi but you could help them by providing some source or editor of some sort i dunno but if you don't want to reveal you "secret" programing code then by any means just make simple mod ability to choose any mission and play on lan to complete it just copy Altair change hes face and make hes costume black and thats it. If thats 2 hard however then make it possible in sequel or something.

5. and the last one make fast forward memory optional i find it annoying its like appearing in a different location after some condition are complete i mean if its 4-5 days period skip ok then but 5 min ?

Now I played the game a little and i love it but please polish the game a bit more for the pc fo example little different missions would not kill anyone you have 2 teams that has nothing to do ps3/x360 team.... i mean deserve vacation but you could delay it more and deliver something superior to console version.

Please comment on those ideas both players and Ubi and simply say what you think is good from my ideas or bad or add your own stuff in worst case scenario they can add those things in next game if they care that is

PS. I Just got another idea you can make Multi player like this very easy way player picks a mission and then both race for the kill/item steal whoever does it first wins

HutnerP
11-25-2007, 05:47 PM
Different clothes for Altair, what i mean is after a while normal intelligent person will notice a man dressed in white with loads of weapons exposed to human eye i mean it doesn't take genius to do the right thing arrest and ask questions later cause its not like everybody has sword in the game what i propose is some disguise or something to move around city in civil Altair can hide hes "assassins gear on rooftops and search for target when he finds him he simple goes back to get hes gear and boom kill target

Great idea, but instead of making him hide his weapons on rooftops, instead, just put them like underneath his clothes, or just make them blend in so they're not as noticable. Also, don't make his clothes black, because they already made good things for the white. i.e. The monnks let you blend in with them, also at night. But yes, hide the weapons.