PDA

View Full Version : Major glitch, please help!

GoosePants
11-25-2010, 08:33 PM
I am at Sequence 8 in the main story, and I hvae no more music in the game. I have restarted, went to dashboard, cleared cache, but no music at all! Please help, has anyone else expereinced this?

Evan52395
11-25-2010, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by StevoK72:
I am at Sequence 8 in the main story, and I hvae no more music in the game. I have restarted, went to dashboard, cleared cache, but no music at all! Please help, has anyone else expereinced this?
Speaker unplug? Mute on remote control accidentally pressed? Mute option in game accidentally pressed? part of the mission where there's a silence?

See what happens when you finish the mission. I wouldn't consider this a major glitch because it's not game-breaking.

GoosePants
11-25-2010, 08:52 PM
No speaker unplugged, nomute on controller, and the music is set to 10 in the game. It is only when I am playing as Ezio, if I play as Desmond then it works, but running around Rome it does not. I've played through the mission.

W.E.S.P
11-25-2010, 10:12 PM
Sorry can't help here but as much as i like this game its riddled with bugs.

I have encoutered
Crackling in the audio frequently
Character had no neck ( polygons missing )
Couldnt climb up to the roof top
Very fast climbing ( caught on camera )
lots of graphic glitches

Many more but cant think

Shame about the audio because the sound track is top notch

Edit
Im just trying to get my last 3 papal guards on the last 2nd to last level.

Cesare is stuck on 2 bars of health and just stood there and gurads keep coming at me. I knocked him down but he is just lay on the floor. I'm gunna try and throw him over, see how that works out lol