PDA

View Full Version : What types of swords do you want?

Turkiye96
07-25-2011, 01:03 PM
Ok well Ezio will be leaving Italy to a completly new setting and i was hoping that there would be some new swords hammers and daggers! :P so what melee weapons do you wana see Ezio use?

Seeing as its in Istanbul, 1 of my personal picks would be the Sword of Fatih Sultan Mehmet or even the 60 kg mace of Murad IV ( but he is over 100 years later that the evens in revelations

crash3
07-25-2011, 01:21 PM
Im not a weapons expert but I will say that I would like to see a whole new set of swords, daggers and other weapons, I'm bored of the Italian weapons now (but keep altair's sword obviously!)

Blind2Society
07-25-2011, 01:37 PM
Flails

Evan52395
07-25-2011, 02:40 PM
At the end of the bonus mission in some of the game editions, you get Vlad the Impaler's dagger. I think it's Vlad's...but you get a special dagger.

I'm not a weapons expert either, but I would like to see a general change in equipment.

kriegerdesgottes
07-25-2011, 03:44 PM
I always use Altair's sword so I hope they keep it in this one too.

Turkiye96
07-25-2011, 04:04 PM
yea i hope they keep Altair's sword especially seeing as Ezio goes through his footsteps in revelations, but i hope there are like 2 more weapons with full stats so that you dont get entirely depend on that sword... every now and then it would be nice to get other famous swords, also we should'nt be able the get it so early in the game like brotherhood, they should make use work our a**es off for it! :P

Assassin_M
07-25-2011, 04:08 PM
It was confirmed that the Weapons will have an Ottoman taste and a Byzantine Taste, also They`ll probably bring back Altair`s Sword.

Animuses
07-25-2011, 07:16 PM
I want all of if not most swords replaced. I wasn't interested in seeing the same swords in Brotherhood.

GunnarGunderson
07-25-2011, 08:52 PM
I don't care, I just want sheaths for them

Poodle_of_Doom
07-25-2011, 10:30 PM
Hmmm.... I'd have to go with the kind that kill....

naran6142
07-26-2011, 12:11 PM
the game will probably start out with Altair's sword, then ezio gets capture and loses his equipment. we'll probably have to wait near end of game to get it back

i hope that the swords are noticeably different from previous games

i hope that the stats of the swords is more present in ACR cause you can use the most basic weapons and do exactly the same thing with the more expensive weapons

Sparty2020
07-26-2011, 12:52 PM
I hope for a throwback to the series' original inspiration, Prince of Persia. I would LOVE to have the Dagger of Time as a weapon with the description similar to "A strange dagger from a strange time. The hilt looks like an empty hourglass..." http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Either case, I hope that we keep the Sword of Altair and its the only 5-star weapon in the game. The Dagger of Brutus was an unnecessary 5-star weapon and should have gotten near-perfect stats but not its straight-5 stars. I also hope the Sword of Altair is only revealed near the end of the game like in AC2 in which you could only enter the final assassin tomb half-way through Venice. Maybe for good measure have Ezio make a joke about how he's always finding that sword

SleezeRocker
07-26-2011, 01:00 PM
Honestly..I think I may be one of very few that buys new weapons in AC.
For me im good with:
Hidden Blade(s)
Basic Sword
Basic dagger
Smoke bomb(s)
TK+crossbow,TK+HG or just Crossbow

If I get new weapons, it's usually completion wepaons that I unlock or can afford. I never buy 1 new sword after the next, but that's just me.

Leon.VS
07-26-2011, 01:42 PM
I want lightsabers.

CowPan
07-26-2011, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Sparty2020:
I hope for a throwback to the series' original inspiration, Prince of Persia. I would LOVE to have the Dagger of Time as a weapon with the description similar to "A strange dagger from a strange time. The hilt looks like an empty hourglass..." http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
YES. YES. YES.
You, my good sir are a genius.
Or even better, a cheat to re-skin loads of stuff as if it were Prince of Persia.
Like re-skinning the weapons and clothing.

DaVe_RoCk_
07-26-2011, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Leon.VS:
I want lightsabers.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Sparty2020
07-26-2011, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by CowPan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sparty2020:
YES. YES. YES.
Or even better, a cheat to re-skin loads of stuff as if it were Prince of Persia.
Like re-skinning the weapons and clothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sofia Sorto reskinned as Farah! Make it happen Ubi!

johke13
07-27-2011, 04:17 PM
I just want Altair's Sword. I mean, come on! The sword is coming home!

NewBlade200
07-27-2011, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Sparty2020:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CowPan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sparty2020:
YES. YES. YES.
Like re-skinning the weapons and clothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sofia Sorto reskinned as Farah! Make it happen Ubi! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No, have Ezio reskinned as Farah! The possibilities for laughs are endless!
Also, could any of you think of something better than Farah attempting to seduce Sofia with Ezio's sexy voice and accent?!
Endless, I say, endless!