PDA

View Full Version : whats up whit the pc version ? (why is there no marketing)

far-cry
03-04-2008, 09:00 AM
why is it that there is no info on the pc version off Assassin's Creed not even a trailer/interview on whats new in the game ? ubi pc marketing is running like a charm again :P the only info there is is that Assassin's Creed for PC will launch in March on youre site and some syst specs here on the forum ? there no info on the game on anny site and it sepost to be releast in 24 day's ?

doint you want to sell this produckt ? than let me know what im going to spent my $ on

moqqy
03-04-2008, 09:02 AM
It's Assassin Creed. Not Assassin Creed 2, or Assassin Creed:TOTALLY NEW PC VERSION. So how do you not know what you're gonna spend your $ on then?

BTOG46
03-04-2008, 09:07 AM
The only real difference with the PC version is it gets extra investigations, so the trailers and info about the console versions are all that you need.

caswallawn_2k7
03-04-2008, 07:27 PM
also the bast advert ubi will get is the people with a ps3 or xbox 360 saying to their friend who only has a pc this is a good game and its coming out soon for pc. as what your friends say is more important than a advert.

Stinglock
03-04-2008, 11:38 PM
doint you want to sell this produckt ? than let me know what im going to spent my $ on.

Just assume its going to be the same as on the other consoles.. And yes, I'm sure they want to sell this produckt.

Also, It works perfectly with the XBOX360 Wireless controllers for Windows also...

And seriously, why would you need three different advertisements for the same game? They don't create a completely different game to release it on pc.