PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate simulation 3-way!!!

Mjollnir111675
11-11-2004, 08:05 AM
BoB,S.H.iii and Destroyer Command '05 or ii or iii or whatever its name shall come to be!!
Imagine those 3 gettin ability for compatible on-line play!!

Mjollnir

Mjollnir111675
11-11-2004, 08:05 AM
BoB,S.H.iii and Destroyer Command '05 or ii or iii or whatever its name shall come to be!!
Imagine those 3 gettin ability for compatible on-line play!!

Mjollnir

Nige_Reconman
11-11-2004, 08:53 AM
Change the thread title i was mislead. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Can't wait for Silent Hunter III it looks so good and with a dynamic campaign now.

Extreme_One
11-11-2004, 08:59 AM
Funnily enough though 3-way battles are possible with PB/PF.

Most goodmission builders should be aware of the secret my now.

If not then check out the tutorial at www.il2missions.com (http://www.il2missions.com) (How to activate the secret sqaudron)

Mjollnir111675
11-11-2004, 09:51 AM
@ Nige: Yeah I figured I could get someone's mind in the gutter!!
But seriously there was a discussion about it o'er at shiii.Dont know if it would be possible but man that would be cool!Maybe throw in pt boats knights of the sea and now you have small craft modeled.It seems that ubi has all of these developers focusing on one part which they all do or seem to be doing marvelously at and one would figure getting them all together would make for a "global wartime simulator"Except that i suppose you have ppl who would want complete carier/battleship big fleet sims so the scope would eventually get ridiculous!!Just that between ubi and 1C all of the developers are either close geographically or business wise.
Then you'd have awesome north atlantic battles between human air and sea opponents!!Now theres a need for a 128(0) man server and alot of aircraft could be introduced!!And maybe a pilot recue career for BoB??ASW!!
Not to worry about future products they could go for other theatres which has always been the trend.

Mjollnir