PDA

View Full Version : New Game After Completion *Spoilers*

BongSabreX
12-21-2010, 05:29 PM
I have decimated the single player, finding and completing every flag, feather, treasure, lair, subject 16 puzzle, Monteriggioni artifact. guild challenge, all recruits to Assassin status and every memory at 100%. Since that's been established, on to the problem.

I started a new game and everything is normal up to when I first jack into the Animus. Inside the Animus is a completely blank field, akin to the loading sections where you can free run but with one exception, I can't move. On top of that, in the distance is a Borgia flag and I can see the reflection of buildings on the ground before me.
I'm here for 3-4 minutes before I think something is up and I leave the Animus. Everyone is gone, no Shaun, no Rebecca, no Lucy. I check my "E-mail" nothing there, so I head outside, turn on Eagle Vision and BAM!... blood trail. I follow it around the left side of the villa and down the steps out front and it disappears into the fountain with the huge Assassin's guild insignia.

Now some questions:

-There were people talking during the end credits, none of whose voice I recognized, and I distinctly heard one say to put me back into the Animus, did they do this to make an escape?!

-Is the blood Lucy's?

-Did Abstergo raid the place and leave me jacked in?

Janoian
12-21-2010, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Bongsabre:
I have decimated the single player, finding and completing every flag, feather, treasure, lair, subject 16 puzzle, Monteriggioni artifact. guild challenge, all recruits to Assassin status and every memory at 100%. Since that's been established, on to the problem.

I started a new game and everything is normal up to when I first jack into the Animus. Inside the Animus is a completely blank field, akin to the loading sections where you can free run but with one exception, I can't move. On top of that, in the distance is a Borgia flag and I can see the reflection of buildings on the ground before me.
I'm here for 3-4 minutes before I think something is up and I leave the Animus. Everyone is gone, no Shaun, no Rebecca, no Lucy. I check my "E-mail" nothing there, so I head outside, turn on Eagle Vision and BAM!... blood trail. I follow it around the left side of the villa and down the steps out front and it disappears into the fountain with the huge Assassin's guild insignia.

Now some questions:

-There were people talking during the end credits, none of whose voice I recognized, and I distinctly heard one say to put me back into the Animus, did they do this to make an escape?!

-Is the blood Lucy's?

-Did Abstergo raid the place and leave me jacked in?

I like how all 3 of your questions can be answered by playing assassins creed 3.(The one that hasn't been made yet)

Alpha Ender
12-22-2010, 09:25 AM
The blood is not Lucy's; it shows that from sequence two onwards. As far as the rest of it, we don't really know yet, and you sound like you hit some sort of glitch. Starting a new game wouldn't tie onto the end of your completed game.

BongSabreX
12-22-2010, 09:59 AM
What's funny is both of you are answering with hypotheticals because you haven't started a new game after completing it once.

And by the way, the questions are mostly rhetoric, as I'm pretty sure it's all glitch, but I thought it could've made a pretty wicked easter egg.

I'm really gonna hate it if I have to delete my 100% to be able to fix my new game.

E-Zekiel
12-22-2010, 02:12 PM
We don't know that it's blood. I don't think it is, but I can't really tell you what it is either.

jeremy54321
12-23-2010, 12:43 AM
if you remember in the beginning after Ezio gets shot and stumbles his way to Claudia, he uses that route.

Millhouse3rd
12-24-2010, 09:29 AM
It's not a blood trail, those are the footprints showing the path Ezio took when he made it back into the Villa and escaped with his family, after Monterigionni's forces were defeated at the beginning of the game.