PDA

View Full Version : Error connection to PF servers

Mofrow
12-27-2004, 02:52 PM
When i join a game throgh the Ubi.com lobby thing, i get directed to PF and i sit there and wait looking at a " connect to server " please wait for about 20 seconds then i get a timedout error prompt! All i want to do is play this game online i spent 70 bucks and this is very frustrating. I have version 3.03 standalone and i try to join servers with 3.03, help please!

i have some flying questions here can somone help me?

-What is mixture and propitch for?
-Howcome when im doing basic turns with my gear up, rasied flaps, 90% power and i stall when im doing basic turns?
-How do i enter the bomb view?
-how do i zoom in on my instruments in the cockpit?

Mofrow
12-27-2004, 02:52 PM
When i join a game throgh the Ubi.com lobby thing, i get directed to PF and i sit there and wait looking at a " connect to server " please wait for about 20 seconds then i get a timedout error prompt! All i want to do is play this game online i spent 70 bucks and this is very frustrating. I have version 3.03 standalone and i try to join servers with 3.03, help please!

i have some flying questions here can somone help me?

-What is mixture and propitch for?
-Howcome when im doing basic turns with my gear up, rasied flaps, 90% power and i stall when im doing basic turns?
-How do i enter the bomb view?
-how do i zoom in on my instruments in the cockpit?

Troll2k
12-27-2004, 05:33 PM
Any software or hardware firewalls.(xp has a firewall on by default)if so must must give pf and ubi permission to pass through the firewall.

Mofrow
12-27-2004, 06:13 PM
I entered all the ubi.com and PF files permited in my firewall and even turned it off and it still did not work. And i also dont have windows xp firewall enabled.