PDA

View Full Version : Is it really a bug? Or a feature?

Mysti Sage
10-02-2004, 10:08 AM
I've finished Haven and Spire, and am working on Serenia. I found the creature lock from Haven on the dam control, so I've been trying to do the same thing to that that I did in Haven. First off, the only way I managed to get the Haven lock undone was sheer luck after 30 minutes of trying, even when I was doing exactly what the instructions said.

On the Serenia lock, there is no hotspot on the fourth stripe. But the is one about 1 cm below it. I've tried everything... is it a bug?

Mysti Sage
10-02-2004, 10:08 AM
I've finished Haven and Spire, and am working on Serenia. I found the creature lock from Haven on the dam control, so I've been trying to do the same thing to that that I did in Haven. First off, the only way I managed to get the Haven lock undone was sheer luck after 30 minutes of trying, even when I was doing exactly what the instructions said.

On the Serenia lock, there is no hotspot on the fourth stripe. But the is one about 1 cm below it. I've tried everything... is it a bug?

MZXGiant
10-03-2004, 08:27 AM
It's probably what's called an "area glitch" where the developers made the area which responds to the click a little bigger than they should have.