PDA

View Full Version : Get the Latest ACII news

mikeh1294
10-22-2009, 11:42 AM
Gamebay

Tired of news sites only interested in making money? Frustrated as the gaming industry becomes a focus for bureaucrats?

Then head over to Gamebay, its a site made by gamers, for gamers. It will contain info from a load of different sources, and provide quick and easy to read news. It will have videos, pictures, writing and maybe even interpretive dance!

We will be covering Assassins Creed II as one of our main games, so head on over for all of the latest details on the big game!

<span class="ev_code_RED">EDIT: Link removed due to content</span>

Warning: Site may contain some swearing, so if you don't like that sort of stuff, try to ignore it!

Thanks to anyone who visits, and please register and give us some feedback!

And remember; "Let the game begin"

caswallawn_2k7
10-22-2009, 12:03 PM
I actually hate site's that spam other site's to get people to look at them more than the site's trying to make money.

also at least the sites trying to make money get exclusive info unlike other free sites that are just a collection of info from other sites (quite a few of these site's not giving credit to the source and that is actually lower than charging people for info) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Cpt_Yanni
10-22-2009, 12:07 PM
I think it's not allowed on these forums to promote your own site?

mikeh1294
10-22-2009, 12:11 PM
Isn't it :s Whoops.

And I just wanted to let people know that we are live, sorry.

caswallawn_2k7
10-22-2009, 12:11 PM
nope it's not, you can put it in your sig but you cant make a thread for it, also if you clearly read the rules you can actually have action taken against you for the content you link to. (heard some got suspended before for a youtube link that had bad language in the comments) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

kleaneasy
10-22-2009, 12:16 PM
Sorry as the others said above advertising on the boards isnít permitted.