PDA

View Full Version : Its possible to FREE KILL CIVILIANS???

er-sefirote
03-09-2010, 02:47 PM
So like AC1, is there a form to free kill the civilians? Maybe a trainer, cheat or a future DLC. In AC1 it was amazing. Why now we get penalized if we completed the game? >.<

Its annoying to see that singer blocking u and cant cut his head cuz u get desinched and u need to load/back to checkpoint :/

Please ubisoft, give back the free civillian kill http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif, we want a killing spree.

Kraschman2010
03-09-2010, 03:53 PM
I don't recall it being possible to kill civilians in ACI. In fact, I recall it specifically being against the creed.

er-sefirote
03-10-2010, 01:03 AM
Yeah but it was a cool gift for finish the game.

Kusumura
03-10-2010, 04:01 AM
Yes, it is possible to kill civilians; The prerequisite for the liberty to rain death wherever you like is doing ALL of the assassination tasks; Eavesdropping, pick-pocketing, archer assassinations, "Interrogations," etc... Perform all of the tasks for each mission and you'll unlock the freedom of death.

I really do love slaughtering the innocents in the Bazaar tunnel-thingy of Jerusalem.

er-sefirote
03-10-2010, 07:44 AM
Really? or ure talking about AC1 -.-

AcanthaDante
03-11-2010, 08:37 AM
Yes, it is possible to kill civilians, I know because I forgot I had the hidden blade equipped and killed a bard instead of throwing coins ><

er-sefirote
03-11-2010, 09:38 AM
I know i can kill them, i mean kill then whit no penalty. If u kill 3 civilians u will get desinched. Try it.

kombajnotron
03-17-2010, 05:20 PM
i wanna be able to slaughter civilians too :< medieval manslaughter ftw :/

Kyle-D
03-22-2010, 04:10 PM
The only way i know to free kill is using your fists, and grab attacks. you can kill as much people as you want this way but you just don't get the same satisfaction as stabing someone in the face but its still fun for a little wile.

PeterWeaver
03-23-2010, 06:06 AM
it is possible to kill civilians, I know because I forgot I had the hidden blade equipped and killed a bard instead of throwing coins

I was showing my wife the sword the other night and I accidentally gibbed an innocent civilian standing near, absolutely skewered him aaggh- not something I like to do and my first civilian-kill, rules make games more interesting, no rules no role-playing game and this is some role-playing game

shimpaku
03-23-2010, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by er-sefirote:
we want a killing spree.

Not WE....YOU.

Sure, I admittedly killed a few musicians here and there simply because they were so damn irritating. Why this need to damage a game by going about and slaughtering innocent civilians?
If that is all you want to do you would have a terrific time with the airport sequence in MW2 which was, in my opinion, VERY sick.

Pay attention to the name of the game: "Assassins CREED". He is an assassin....not some crazed and sick serial killer who goes about killing innocent people just for kicks. The game is fine as is and you SHOULD be de-synchronized for going on a killing rampage of civilians.

ultrabaha2
03-27-2010, 04:37 PM
i loved ac 1 and i really want kill sivilians because like that i can use my tactics to distract thecroud.....
please ubisoft we know you are the best correct it on AC III please http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

shimpaku
03-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by ultrabaha2:
i loved ac 1 and i really want kill sivilians because like that i can use my tactics to distract thecroud.....
please ubisoft we know you are the best correct it on AC III please

Going around and killing civilians (not at all sure what sivilains are) is not the purpose of an assassin nor related to his craft, for lack of a better term, in any way. The purpose of an assassin is to use stealth to get to his appointed target and not running amok slaughtering innocent people to achieve his task.

If you had “tactics”, as you put it, there would be no need to kill civilians aside from the obvious fact that the killing of civilians would draw attention to the assassin and be self defeating. As for Ubisoft correcting it so that one would be able to do so in AC3 would not be a correction but a big mistake in and of itself. There is nothing to correct with the issue of not allowing civilians to be killed. If that is all you wish to do perhaps you would be better served by playing another game other than Assassins Creed as you can’t seem to fathom or comprehend just what an assassin is.

Riiku2
03-29-2010, 12:08 AM
Please ubisoft, give us some machineguns and nukes as unlockables. Wouldnt it be fun to nuke Florentia once in a while? Also, some choppers and fighter jets please?

Honeslty, dont listen to such pleads, AC2 is fine as it is.

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-29-2010, 01:58 PM
even seen threads about "drops" and values of "drops".

proves some people dont even read what the games supposed to be about.

though i have to also say AC2 veered into the "shootem-up" genre a few times,and lost all idea of being an actual assassin,is stealth slowing disappearing from the game ?

Kraschman2010
04-03-2010, 03:35 PM
If I want the freedom to kill any civilians, it's those darn Harrassers... Play 'yer flippin' lute in Hell, buddy! Go block someone else!

hehehe

mantledarcanum
04-04-2010, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by er-sefirote:
So like AC1, is there a form to free kill the civilians? Maybe a trainer, cheat or a future DLC. In AC1 it was amazing. Why now we get penalized if we completed the game? >.<

Its annoying to see that singer blocking u and cant cut his head cuz u get desinched and u need to load/back to checkpoint :/

Please ubisoft, give back the free civillian kill http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif, we want a killing spree.

No, we don't. WE like the game being pretty historically accurate. There was never a free civilian kill in either AC 1 nor 2.

Now what I'd like to know, aside from your obvious lack of grasp on this game.. why do you want it?