PDA

View Full Version : My X-45 works ok now, but I still can't get the flaps to work on the rocker switch.

sledgehammer2
01-13-2005, 06:10 PM
I have tried setting up a banded profile for the switch with 3 bands (middle one as dead zone.) For the life of me I can't figure out why it won't work or what I am doing wrong. Can anybody walk me thru the process that has flaps on the x-45 rocker? Thanks.

sledgehammer2
01-13-2005, 06:10 PM
I have tried setting up a banded profile for the switch with 3 bands (middle one as dead zone.) For the life of me I can't figure out why it won't work or what I am doing wrong. Can anybody walk me thru the process that has flaps on the x-45 rocker? Thanks.

georgeo76
01-13-2005, 07:45 PM
Ok, open the profile editor and scroll down to the rudder axis. Click on the small arrow and choose 'bands'. Ok, you'll see a red line that shows the position of the rocker. You want to click once below it, and once above it, creating 3 bands. Next, click the little green arrow to confirm these are the bands you wish to create. Next click on the upper and lower bands and assign a keystroke as you would any other command. Leave the center band alone.

Bearcat99
01-13-2005, 09:18 PM
I haver F and V assigned on mine.