PDA

View Full Version : GWX Gold

anyka230
12-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Hi forum members some help please. I downloaded GWX gold it is a bin file. The installation instructions talk about the GWX install.exe file , there isn't a EXE file just the .bin file. How do I proceed? I have done 4 patrols and thought I try the mod GWX. Regards Peter

Mittelwaechter
12-02-2010, 03:31 AM
Hi Peter,

here (http://www.thegreywolves.com/downloads/) you'll find the download for GWX 3.0 Gold. There are 7 BIN files to download and one EXE. Make sure the MD5 checksums are correct.

Put the 7 BIN and the EXE into one folder and run the EXE.

If you want to install GWX you'll have to give up your career and ensure a clean fresh installation of a patched SH3. Assuming you didn't try any other modifications it may work to simply delete the SH3 folder in 'My Documents'. This deletes your SH3 settings and your career data.

anyka230
12-02-2010, 10:25 AM
Thank you Mittelwaechter, I have the bin files but I can not find an EXE file on the website. Thank you for trying anyway.This seems very complicated. Regards Peter

anyka230
12-02-2010, 10:45 AM
Hi Mittelwaechter, disregard previous reply. I found the EXE file. Thank you very much. I thought the download was a complete set as opposed to seven different ones. Regards Peter.